Into Eternity Photos

7.jpg

8.jpg

More Into Eternity photos: http://www.mortado.com/gravemusic/live/070805he-kris-inc-ie/intoeternity.shtml

AMBR said:
We planned on putting them all on the site once the upgrade is complete. But if you'd like to grab a few now, feel free. We can always leave those off. We have tons. Up to you.:)
The new version of the web site went live a little over a week ago, so you can check out all of our IE photos in the photo gallery now! Will try an get a few more at BB King's tonight! :headbang:

Buses suck... Road trips are good.... Winnipeg rocks out yo! Ask and ye shall recieve.. Thanks for playin Distant Pale Future!... and thanks for the beer... and the ride..... rides (ha) (Sorry there Stubot... :saint: )

intoeternitywinnipeg0842ka.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
intoeternitywinnipeg0974jc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
intoeternitywinnipeg1002ht.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
intoeternitywinnipeg1047ja.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
intoeternitywinnipeg1067ah.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
intoeternitywinnipeg1105ea.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

awesome pix! i got a few on my cellphone again, if i can figure out how to post them, i might

i think i can see the corner of my face in the second pic & in the third pic, thats my arm sticking up with the black armband on robs side.

just like the show at the zoo, i always seem to appear in the very corner of the pictures or i'm obscured somehow. lol

:headbang:

HateWork said:
awesome pix! i got a few on my cellphone again, if i can figure out how to post them, i might

i think i can see the corner of my face in the second pic & in the third pic, thats my arm sticking up with the black armband on robs side.

just like the show at the zoo, i always seem to appear in the very corner of the pictures or i'm obscured somehow. lol

:headbang:

Bah ha ha I probly shuffled you out of the way to get in close... sorry thanks for not hitting me.... :)