Into Eternity Photos

Here are our concert pix from the March BB King's show Click Here

Some photos from last year's ProgPower USA show Click Here

Also, Interview with Rob at BB King's Click Here
(Will also post in Interview thread too)
intoetnenitybec275h.jpg

:p Stu looks like he is enjoying himself a little too much in the last pic. I really don't want to know what you guys do on tour at times...

Someone smacked that one girls ass pretty hard, she has a bruise...not that I'm closely observing her ass or anything... ;)

Here's some shots from last night's show in Worcester, Mass. We have a whole lot more but we're putting up a new version of the 'zine and they'll go up when it's ready. I'll post again once their published. Enjoy these for now.:headbang:
05iemass8.jpg

05iemass7.jpg

05iemass13.jpg

05iemass20.jpg

05iemass2.jpg

Hiya chickie!!!!!!!! Thanks for those shots, you KNOW we appreciate them! :p *hugs*
Hey, sweetie! How ya doing? We had such a blast that night. Ended up hanging with a few of the guys after the show. Was rough driving back the next day, but worth it! BTW, I was wearing the TM shirt you designed and a number of people commented on it.

AWESOME! esp that 2nd one of Rob and look at Troy working hard! \m/

Glad to share. Here's a couple more for you. I've put a few more up here
while I'm waiting to get the webzine updated.
edit: (apparently you have to click on "my images" for the link)
05iemass19.jpg

05iemass127ll.jpg

05iemass165bp.jpg

05iemass56bu.jpg

Unfortunately, Adam's tough to get back there even with the zoom, but I think Dave got some better shots 'cause he's taller.

drummers are always so hard to catch :(
will these all be online once the site is done? or do I save them and put them on the IE site myself (I do prefer to link to whatever's online and only add what's not online elsewhere)?

We planned on putting them all on the site once the upgrade is complete. But if you'd like to grab a few now, feel free. We can always leave those off. We have tons. Up to you.:)

A couple of things...

1) Marlies, thank you for adding a link to my IE page from your IE site.

2) The IE page on my site has been the top viewed band page since Marlies linked to it :headbang: usurping Seven Witches who held that spot for quite a while before.

Update/Addition: 1,800 hits on my IE band page since July 1. :cool:

Pictures from Seattle show (July 7th?) The lighting was great so I went for freaky motion shots instead of the usual still pic, so the blurriness is on purpose :) WOO!

P.s. Thanks AMBR for helping me out with this!!

ieseattle43pf.jpg
[/IMG]
ieseattle62mc.jpg
[/IMG]
ieseattle59dc.jpg
[/IMG]
ieseattle23fh.jpg
[/IMG]
ieseattle37rp.jpg
[/IMG]
ieseattle19fp.jpg
[/IMG]
ieseattle7xz.jpg
[/IMG]
ieseattle79mq.jpg
[/IMG]

Babyduck and kenny, thanks for the photos, they are cool!

Speaking of photos... I have launched the new version of my site today, which include pics of the San Francisco, Orangevale, Hollywood and Santa Ana gigs as well. I still have print film photos to develop from the gigs, but those will be added at a much later date. There are quite a few funny offstage shots. Best way to view the photos is using the SLIDESHOW option on the top right of the gallery, which will scan through them at a large size. BTW, we are working out a few little things here and there on the site and will launch a couple of the other parts of the site in a little bit as well, but it's basically there. EVERYTHING is new.