INTO ETERNITY tour report online!

Marlies,

Found my way to your board!! :p I'm glad I took your advice & checked out Into Eternity!! WEll worth all the hype I heard about them & more!!! Great musicians & guys!!

LIVE they left me speechless...Chris has great stage presence!! Tim, Jeff & Scott heck I didn't know who to watch their fingers were flying all over the fretboards SMOKIN:Smokin: :headbang:

Will keep watch on the tour reports!!

angela

Originally posted by SilentCries
Marlies,

Found my way to your board!! :p I'm glad I took your advice & checked out Into Eternity!! WEll worth all the hype I heard about them & more!!! Great musicians & guys!!

LIVE they left me speechless...Chris has great stage presence!! Tim, Jeff & Scott heck I didn't know who to watch their fingers were flying all over the fretboards SMOKIN:Smokin: :headbang:

Will keep watch on the tour reports!!

angela

:wave: Hey girl!!
What can I say.... told ya so!! :p :lol:

Last night I updated the report again, and I added 6 of your pics. Damn I just couldn't choose;) You proved that we metal girls (referring to all the girls in here :p) know our shit just as well as the guys or even better muuuaaahahaha!! :D And that's exactly what we want to show with Morrigan's Pit. Tim speaks highly of you!! "I haven't met too many girls that know more about metal than me, but she definitely did. I got put in my place!!!" You rock girl! :headbang: :worship:
(Cora & Silkie, are you thinking what I'm thinking?;);))

check out the new update:
http://www.morrigans-pit.org/tourreportIE.htm

Why Thanx Marlies!!! :)
YOU ROCK TOO....:headbang: I had a great time talking with Tim and yeah I think I surprised him with my knowledge of music. I'm a music freak! Live for metal! How can you not love Into Eternity. I've been happy to spread the word about IE!!!:wave:

Glad you decided to use some of my pics!!:cool: That's really cool of you! CONGRATS on the great job on the tour report I'll definitely be keeping track of the tour...

I'd love to one day to make it over to HOLLAND to catch some metal!! :hotjump:

angela
"Silent Cries"

[font=Arial,Helvetica]Austin and Dallas added to the report.

"Plans have changed again for the 10th time. I'm sure Marlies will be pulling her hair out because I keep changing the gigs on her."

1_grin.gif

"Erik Rutan greeted us when we loaded in. He gave us our tour all access passes. What an unbelievable nice guy. It was funny because Erik and us are driving the exact same type of van, a Chev 2.0. Erik said that we must have a lot of class!!! The Hate Eternal van is modified though, they have a TV/VCR and a Playstation 2 that keeps them busy while travelling. I'm really impressed by how much class and respect all of the bands have for each other. It's really like a big family."

read more on:

bouncy.gif
[/font]

@angela: glad you like it! might use more if I get more text and no news pics;) And about coming to Holland... you're always welcome :headbang:

Marlies said:
[font=Arial,Helvetica]Austin and Dallas added to the report.

"Plans have changed again for the 10th time. I'm sure Marlies will be pulling her hair out because I keep changing the gigs on her."
[/font]
:lol: ...yeah that's one of the best introductions ever :D

Reactions: Marlies
A lot has happened with this tour.. after the St.Paul gig (March 6th) Cade (sub drummer) bailed out on the boys and they flew Jim in, who had already regretted his initial decision not to tour and was happy to get this 2nd chance! So were all of us fans!! Two days later Hate Eternal and Dying Fetus got into accidents with their vans resulting in Hate Eternal having to cancel the rest of the tour, Erik Rutan is recovering from a whiplash and a cracked vertibrae. The tour is continuing with the three bands left, but from what we hear it's still uncertain whether the tour will be completed or not and they take it day by day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Tuesdaynight I've updated the tourreport again with new tourlogs Tim sent over.. and it's funny again, duh, of course. It covers El Paso, Albuquerque, Phoenix and Vegas. They had some great shows there! Some of my favorite quotes....:

"The only way I can sum up Texas is... Christian Billboard Advertising... Every highway has these giant billboards promoting God and his teachings. The usual ones were "Jesus is Lord", but the best one was... "I don't question YOUR existence - GOD"."

"What can I say about Vegas? I was here in 2001 on a family vacation. We were an unknown band back then (much like now lol...) and I remember telling my parents that I'll be back here again, but it will be on a tour with my band. I think everyone laughed at me and a year and a half later I'm here. I made a point of calling my dad for revenge."

I also included a few Portland pics from a certain Ian - I'd love to give him more credit if I knew the whole name but maybe I'll find out soon.

The tourreport has been updated again with one day (LA) and a bunch of pics.

My favorite quote from his description of LA: "At points there were 14 lanes of traffic split apart by a railtrack. Very intense driving to deal with. Making it out alive will be tough.We basically stayed in the carpool lane and prayed for our lives!" LMAO!!!

He also mailed the following message to a bunch of people:

"Hello everyone, OK I'll try this again.....I can't remember where I left off. We played around in New York and it kicked ass!! Poughkeepsie was killer. It was in a really cool theatre. The thing was that it was our last shoe with Goatwhore. There were a lot of fun to hang out with and a great band. They gave all of our band Goatwhore hoodies before they left.....great guys! We went sightseeing in New York which was cool. We saw The Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, Empire State Building ect... I have never seen a city in my life with buildings as tall as New York. It was just unreal. Time Square was also wild to see. Playing in New Jersey was also really cool. The club was 100 feet from the ocean, so we walked on the beach before the show. We did very well at this gig. Pepole were really good to us there. I can't believe in the past three weeks I have seen both oceans!! I'm really lucky to be doing this. We went through Washington as well 24 hours before the war! We saw the White House and all of the historic buildings. Security was insane though and we could get close. Helicopters we fying around constantly and police were everywhere. It was something to see. West Springfield was cool as well. We played a club called Jaxx. Everyone has played there!! Motley Crue, Antrax, Testament, Skid Row,Nevermore, Zack Wylde ect....ect..... We got way to drunk and had a good show. Last noight we had one of our best shows on this tour in Atlanta. The whole front row knew every song and were all singing along!! I was blown away. Tonight we are here in South Carolina. Tomorrow is a 10 hour drive to Florida!!!!! I can't wait to get there. We are in shorts today as it is! We only have 3 more shows in this tour. I don't want it it stop. We are all over our colds now. It was looking bad a week ago. In New Jersy we had to take Chris to the hospital! They gave him a shot in the butt and hes cool now. We have 4 shows through Canada on our way home statind on March27 in Toronto! Thats all for now.... I hope everyone is well........Take care........ Metal!!!! TIM "

Not right away, I've been telling Tim he needs to get the OFFICIAL forum in here!!!!!!! And he is interested, so I hope they discuss it now they're back from the tour!

If they're not going to do that, of course then I wholeheartedly support having an unofficial one here.... they need to be here either way! !:headbang:

That was a great tour report! I wish I had been in town to see the Phoenix show but I was out of town on business. I really wanted to see Into Eternity. Damn.