Into The Frost of Winter?

forestofmyths

Jan 11, 2005
I just got a burned copy of Orchid, but there is a live song at the end called into the frost of winter. I was on the internet looking at discography and on morningrise, into the frost of winter is on the end of that CD whats going on? did I get an unusual copy.

Into the Frost of Winter (live version) is also on Satanic Dirge - Like Candy Corn. It's better than the studio version.

opethkorn said:
Satanic Dirge? Candy Corn?
it's one title. "Satanic Dirge - Like Candy Corn". it's an EP.
Has the song, "Face of Mel Gibson" on it too. check it.

opethkorn said:
I just got a burned copy of Orchid, but there is a live song at the end called into the frost of winter. I was on the internet looking at discography and on morningrise, into the frost of winter is on the end of that CD whats going on? did I get an unusual copy.

Yeah you did - they started including that track on the Orchid Re-Issue after the release of the Candy Corn EP. Your only hope is to scrounge up one of the original pressing of Orchid.

dorian gray said:
Into the Frost of Winter (live version) is also on Satanic Dirge - Like Candy Corn. It's better than the studio version.

Yup. It's right at the end of the 'ice cream' track.

fucking killer.

This sounds so stupid. Candy corn and what not. Are you guys serious o_O let me see a link toa pic or something :Smug:

I can't believe you would doubt us!

We are the most hardcore Opeth fans in the WORLD! We know about EVERY Opeth release and you doubt the existence of the Opeth - Satanic Dirge - Like Candy Corn EP even when told to you by us?

Christ....

JEEBUS!!! I just listened to Satanic dirge - like candy corn and right after it got done playing i just creamed all over the keybored!!!...i think its time for another listen...

yeah, i was luckily able to find a copy, though they only made i think like 1k or something.
as for a pic of the cover art, opethkorn, sorry but i don't have a scanner, and i can't seem to find any online to show you.