I dont get why people bash these two Opethsongs so badly!

Episode 666

Mr.Nonesense
Dec 3, 2001
www.freewebs.com
Eternal Soul Torture (Bonus on Morningrise)
Into The Frost of Winter (Bonus on Orchid)

They absolutly slay, and i would be oh so glad if they decided to rerecord them. And it's nice how you find parts from advent in EST.. :)

:) I Like em anyways... awsome material...

AAAAAAaahhhhh comon! 38 views and no replies!??! That only makes me think more about how badly ppl look towards the bonustracks of morningrise and rchid...

i'll tellyou what i think about them when i get my re-issue Orchid and Morningrise, hopefully soon... sent my order last week from the end records...

they are good tracks. i like them. they wont surface again cause they both got ripped apart and turned into advent. shame about the production tho. altho i have a different recording (on mp3) of eternal soul torture with different production, its from a rehearsal recording i got.

Schism said:
Coz the sound quality is SHIT and I won't listen to anything that's not recorded properly!!:p
I Aggree. I usually press the stop button on both albums when it comes to the last song...

Schism said:
Coz the sound quality is SHIT and I won't listen to anything that's not recorded properly!!:p

Such a shame when good music is messed up with shitty production. I've tried giving these songs a chance...I cant get past the production quality...although both songs have very good parts in them, they're not worth it for me I've decided after several attempts to sit through them. I stop morningrise after track 5 and orchid after 7 every time now.

I think these songs are ok, but they completely destroy the mood of each album (orchid and morningrise)...the label could have released them as a cd bonus, like they did with blackwater park bonus...
As a lazy guy I am, I just glued together (paste) the two songs and turned them into one using CoolEdit.