-Into the Frost of Winter

MORNINGRISE (+1)
-Eternal Soul Torture

MY ARMS YOUR HEARSE (+2)
-Circle of the Tyrant
-Remember Tomorrow

What are they like?
Is it worth getting?

The only re-issue cd I have that has a bonus track is Orchid, my other cds are the originals (no bonus tracks, although I have all the bonus/rare tracks on mp3s). Into the Frost of Winter is an ok song, very rough, I think it was an old demo. It doesn't fit with the rest of the cd though, Orchid should end with The Apostle in Triumph. Eternal Soul Torture is a rough demo sounding song also, and you already know about the two covers. I know I would not want to hear either song on the end of the MAYH cd (my favorite Opeth cd), that cd MUST end with Epilogue. I like what Castle did with the Irom Maiden reissues a while ago, they issued every cd with a bonus cd of b-sides and live songs, so all the original cd/lps would be left intact as intended on the main cd. I mean, how more expensive would that be to issue a double cd set with the bonus stuff on a second cd! By the way, I must say it really pisses me off when a bandrereleases a cd with extra tracks, so I am supposed to buy it twice:( ?! That's why we have mp3s:p .