Into The Frost of Winter?

Oinkness said:
Dude....

1. It's not a real CD or tape, It's a name I made up as a joke in the paladin hub and on the forums last year; apparently someone caught onto it.. -_-

2. The name "Satanic Dirge" is actually the name I made for my band's debut release, I'm glad to see the name is so popular and it is kind of cool to have it put on opeth material XD But still.. It's not a real opeth release and if you keep pretending it is, people are going to think my band are thiefs or something when our cd comes out, even though we thought up the name a very long time ago. -_-

3. If Opeth wants to use the name, Mike just has to say "hey dood, let's use your name" and I would say "aight dood! I'm honored" and then Opeth could use the name and we could think up another one....

So in conclusion... stop pretending our name is opeth's name! It may be an honor for us but its a damn insult against Opeth.. >.> Unless they want the name.. cause there hasn't really been anything released under that name yet (no cd or tape)... I only meant it would be an insult that you'd apply the name of such an esoteric band to a band like opeth! :D :yuk:

And seriously, don't think I'm joking.. It started out as a multi-instrumentalist band with just me but I have recruited a talented friend, Joey Bianco, and he recruited a great drummer of which I have never met, so I'm kinda excited to see him in action.... :worship:

You're a fucking party pooper dude. Your album isn't going to be released and no one will ever care about it if it is.

No offense! :D :D ;) :headbang:

you made my children want to cry with the breaking of there dreams and all

"mommy mommy!! is it out yet? is teh nuw opefff ouwt yett?"
"no, and im sorry but it will never be out little tomothy, im so so sorry"
::little timothy dies because of his tuberculosis, dysentary and slight case of acute gonorrea, but moreso, because of his young broken fragile heart:( ::

Oinkness: your dickheadness has reached a new level.

Seraphim: sorry to hear about tomothy/timothy. you cant die from gonorrhea though. the T.B. however, ahh, a sad situation.

you should have seen this gonorrhea. it was like some new strain of it, i think it came from the opeth thong....

wildfyr said:
There is a version of Into the Frost of Winter on the Candlelight reissue of Orchid, which I had to buy to replace the Century Black copy that got wrecked. It doesn't sound like a live recording to me but I suppose it could be. It sounds more like a crappy studio recording. Every time I listen to the reissue disc I have to skip that last track because it's so god awful to hear it follow The Apostle in Triumph. :ill:

Perhaps in another context, such as this SD ep, I might like/appreciate it more.

The version on Orchid isn't live, it's just a crappy studio/demo recording.

@Oinkness, stop lying and saying the EP is fake, who are you trying to impress dude?

The EP / CD is fake..... And our CD, Satanic Dirge, will be released and you will probably even like it since Opeth was a big influence of ours along with pain of salvation, emperor, and some others..

I don't consider myself a party pooper, you guys started using mah name as a joke, I never thought it would have went past what I did with it, and you can't have people thinking its a real opeth release because they'll go and buy a fake opeth EP off ebay for $500 .... x.x

But if you're a fan of the album name, Satanic Dirge, keep in touch with me through forum PM and I'll keep you up to date on the recording of our demo. :D

:erk: You know, just in case we didn't get the point the FIRST time the joke got spoiled. You shouldn't be complaining anyway... if we point new members to a Satanic Dirge EP they'll probably end up purchasing something from your band...

Hmm I guess so, person 2 posts up... sorreh.. P.S. your sig is ubergrim, I might make a 64x64 version of it and use it as an avatar! What do you think? I can give it to you also since it's your pic.. :yuk:

@Luz: What?! O_O
If my mom had rare Opeth material, I would beat it out of her! :lol:
And then I would burn copies for all you friends! :D

No, we were speaking about the gonorrhea that the wife of Dorian has because of her Opeth thong.... :devil:

Oinkness said:
Hmm I guess so, person 2 posts up... sorreh.. P.S. your sig is ubergrim, I might make a 64x64 version of it and use it as an avatar! What do you think? I can give it to you also since it's your pic.. :yuk:

@Luz: What?! O_O
If my mom had rare Opeth material, I would beat it out of her! :lol:
And then I would burn copies for all you friends! :D

Oinkness said:
Dude....

1. It's not a real CD or tape, It's a name I made up as a joke in the paladin hub and on the forums last year; apparently someone caught onto it.. -_-

2. The name "Satanic Dirge" is actually the name I made for my band's debut release, I'm glad to see the name is so popular and it is kind of cool to have it put on opeth material XD But still.. It's not a real opeth release and if you keep pretending it is, people are going to think my band are thiefs or something when our cd comes out, even though we thought up the name a very long time ago. -_-

3. If Opeth wants to use the name, Mike just has to say "hey dood, let's use your name" and I would say "aight dood! I'm honored" and then Opeth could use the name and we could think up another one....

So in conclusion... stop pretending our name is opeth's name! It may be an honor for us but its a damn insult against Opeth.. >.> Unless they want the name.. cause there hasn't really been anything released under that name yet (no cd or tape)... I only meant it would be an insult that you'd apply the name of such an esoteric band to a band like opeth! :D :yuk:

And seriously, don't think I'm joking.. It started out as a multi-instrumentalist band with just me but I have recruited a talented friend, Joey Bianco, and he recruited a great drummer of which I have never met, so I'm kinda excited to see him in action.... :worship:

Lies.... LIIIIIEEEEESSSS

deliverance said:
The version on Orchid isn't live, it's just a crappy studio/demo recording.

@Oinkness, stop lying and saying the EP is fake, who are you trying to impress dude?
i second this.
and oinkness: isnt naming your CD after an Opeth one just a bit illegal? and you're condemning yourself by telling everyone on an *Opeth* forum? man, you're a glutton for punishment!