INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

I never did post in here.

My name is JP and I hail from Western Canada. As of right now, I am 26 years of age and quite an avid music fan, ranging from old school thrash to even some folk music. Currently, I'm a third year apprentice millwright, but I'll be going to university in the fall to take business management and finance. I'm also a big fan of football and follow the Bolton. Yea, I know Bolton, the anti-football football club.

I'm quite awkward at these things. I don't know how much too reveal before it feels like I'm filling out a profile on plentyoffish.com

My name is JP and I hail from Western Canada. As of right now, I am 26 years of age and quite an avid music fan, ranging from old school thrash to even some folk music. Currently, I'm a third year apprentice millwright, but I'll be going to university in the fall to take business management and finance. I'm also a big fan of football and follow the Bolton. Yea, I know Bolton, the anti-football football club.

I'm quite awkward at these things. I don't know how much too reveal before it feels like I'm filling out a profile on plentyoffish.com

Welcome, before you join plentyoffish make sure you have a tkt for Evile, you will meet plenty of nice wimmen there, take Siobhan for example, one of the forums nicest lassies ye could ever meet

My name is JP and I hail from Western Canada eh. As of right now, I am 26 years of age and quite an avid music fan, ranging from old school thrash to even some folk music. Currently, I'm a third year apprentice millwright, but I'll be going to university in the fall to take business management and finance. I'm also a big fan of football and follow the Bolton. Yea, I know Bolton, the anti-football football club.

Fixed