INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

My name: Alexander. I'm 19 years old. Live in Belgium, Flanders, where we drink beer like nowhere else. I study history at the university of Ghent. My main interesses in history are the Second World War, religion and kolonisation. I failed for all my exams this year...
Next to history, I listen to THRASH FUCKING METAL! Slayer, Sepultura, etc. I played the piano since I was 5, my parents didn't want to buy me a drum or guitar.
I read a lot of books, most about history of course, but fantasy and philosophy as well. Favorite movie genre is action/adventure, followed by science/fiction.
I like learning languages. I like German, Dutch, ... Currently I'm learning Afrikaans, the language that sprouted from the Dutch and is spoken in South Africa.
Don't know what else to say. Ask me.

my name: Yuri, I am 17 and live in Vienna, Austria. I love to play guitar and play in the band Thiary (www.thiary.com, www.myspace.com/thiary). I love to listen to THRASH FUCKING METAL, as big bands like Metallica, Megadeth, Testament, Heathen and many more influenced my playing alot. I played rugby for 5 years but then quit due to too much stress with school, band etc.

I don't know what to saaaaaaaaaay......

Hi my names Kenny and I'm a alcoh.....oops, I mean I'm a student bum from the Hudds. I listen to THRASH FUCKING METAL and enjoy the geeky things in life as well as the occasional tipple at the pub. I also have a pair of hairy testicles that I like to fondle.

i'm uncle tuna...otherwise known as Thor....
i'm 25 and i hail from fresno, ca, usa
i like most forms of heavy metal, good ale and good food.
i sing in two bands one is www.myspace.com/thracia and my other band pyrostasis has yet to record. but we're playing at the california death fest alongside severed savior, disgorge, devourment, guttural secrete and retch.

tit fucking metal!

err...good enough.

Hello all.

I'm Ellie. I like Evile. And killing small infants.

Other favourite bands of mine are: my dying bride, megadeth, ensiferum, shining, tsjuder, emperor, dissection, dream theater, bathory, burzum, candlemass, iron maiden, wintersun, xasthur, shining, trivium... so, a mix of things :lol:

Oh yeah, and I play guitar. Not particularly well though. And I like beer. And cars. Not bad for a girl eh :p

Ellie, you listed Shining twice.. Theyre fucking excellant though, so ill let you off haha

Anyways

Im Podgie (not fat though), i love music in genral (not just metal) i like beer (cold) i work for a shitty isp (orange) and im pleased to meet you all. (aww)

yipppp

hello,i'm blackwarrior,a french,i met Ol on the annihilator forum when he posted awesome stories of his life.......that was the old good time.:p

i listen to Thrash Fucking Metal and i'm happy and proud to support EVILE!:heh:

welcome inside the Cheese!!!!:lol:

Hiya !

I'm Sherry,

Most people know me as the metal mummy to those thrash metal upstarts Pitiful Reign ( Even though one of them is my brother )

My house is always full of young men who drink beer and like to party

I would like to have Evile (thrash fucking metal!) in my house !

i love my life !! !:headbang:

I'm Alex. I love rocking out.

1st drink of choice: Strongbow
2nd drink of choice: Jack Daniels
3rd drink of choice: Jagermeister
4th drink of choice: Snakebite Black
5th drink of choice: Heineken

Stuff is good, including CASH, BUCKETS and NETTLES!

I can tell if someone has eaten tuna by the smell of their urine.

The easiest way to not have me say stupid shit to you is to not ask me a question.