INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Hi dudes and dudettes! My name is Pablo and I hail from San Sebastian in the Basque Country, Spain.
I started listening to Evile not long ago. I discovered them thanx to the Liveline.com "contest" and I was totally amazed by the band. Im a big fan of all things thrash fuckin metal and since I got my own thrash fuckin metal band, Evile just prooves that a new thash fuckin metal band can get a following so it gives me hope.
Im gonna see em live in Bilbao with Megadeth. Hope to meet Ol or any of the band members there and have a beer or summit.

:headbang:to all of you!

Hey, my name is Shane, I usually post on the LORD forum, but since i've come across the force of thrash that is Evile, i thought i'd pay a visit to this forum every now and again.

hey im chris ive been killing 4 thrash 4 a few years now and wen i came across evile it blew my mind!!! im on the mega-forums, sanctity, pitiful reign, and annihilator, so sum of u probably know me

Hi I'm Lee - 33yr old Special Effects student at Uni of Hertfordshire. Until 2 years ago I lived in Huddersfield, and I have known Evile since the beginning - the Metal Militia days!:kickass:

It's so cool that they are doing so well cos they fucking deserve it! Can't wait 'til next week. I will be there in Camden one way or the other!:headbang:

Hey peoples.

Hey, i'm Joel, i'm a 20 year old dude from Australia. I didn't notice Evile had a forum on UM. I first heard you guys on myspace, and i instantly started headbanging. I think it's great that a younger band is playing the type of music i like to listen to, as i'm mostly into old school thrash and a bit of power metal. Finally a band that aren't a buch of cocksucking posers playing shit music. long live THRASH FUCKING METAL

Yo, I'm Rude Dog. I'm 27, been thrashing since 1994. Prior to that I was all about HORROR!
I play bass for my own pleasure and I love my Wii and DS!
I'm a former London alternative DJ but I quit because it turned my main past time of clubbing into a job!
I retain my contacts but prefer to fucking rock out with my cock out and thrash out with my gash out!
I am a published occultist though not as my profession.
In my spare time I pierce (legally, qualified) and I'm also learning to tattoo but it's quite tricky as you need to butcher some volunteers skin for a while before you can get the feel for it.
I run "Klubber - The UK Alternative Lifestyle Forums" which you are invited to join, it's a good place to arrange clubbing trips and shit like that!
My favorite band are Venom I have so much Venom shit it'd make you puke your cock up!
I'm a sound as a pound diamond geezer and radical dude all over. If you come to London I'll gladly rock out with you till you pass out then i'll rob you up! (not really!)
I paint surreal pictures mainly using acrylic on canvas and some of my art is now owned by certain famous serial killers...
I occasionally hang out with prominent members of the Norwegian Black Metal scene and I have got them all so fucked up it's hilarious!
This is me:
n870510566_3217557_9167.jpg

my name is nathan. i'm from North Carolina in the states. i'm torn between metal of the thrash and power verieties.(sp?) i'm about to go to university for anthropology. death to the infidel (aka chavs)

So I'm Alex from Orlando (10 minutes from Disneyworld motherfuckers) and I didn't really listen to metal until a few years ago but now I'm hardcore about it. Genres I enjoy are Power, Prog, Death, Black, Heavy, Traditional, Folk, Doom and THRASH FUCKING METAL. As far as bands (not all metal) I would have to say X-Cops, Athiest, Iced Earth, Warnament, Lawnmower Deth, Opeth, Cynic, Starship Amazing, Heathen, Vader, Wolfmother, Soundgarden, Nirvana, Gwar, Sindrome, Mul, Demilich, Clad in Darkness, Gamma Ray, Iron Savior, Death, Symphony X, Ahab, Iron Maiden, Entertainment System, Powerglove, Dyanise, Municipal Waste, Slayer, Evile, System of a Down, Serj Tankian, Beastie Boys, Jimi Hendrix, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Deep Purple, Metallica, Foreigner, Styx, Guns n' Roses, Van Halen, Pink Floyd, Queen, Def Leppard, Gorillaz, and some others...

I am Joe. I hail from Aberdeen, probably the rainiest city in all Scotland. Have spent ten years playing melodic metal but recently got into beasting thrash and haven't looked back. Have formed a band called Thrashist Regime who play thrash fucking metal and will hopefully soon have an EP available which we cobbled together in various peoples' houses.

I saw Evile at the Cathouse earlier this year and felt that they blew Exodus away! Bought their album soon after. In fact we met Ol and Mike after the gig on their way back from Burger King. Awesome.

Bands I'm really into include Forbidden (absolutely fucking awesome, get some), Testament, Heathen, Realm, Xentrix, anything beasting thrash and fairly melodic really...:heh:

Josh, 17 from Yorkshire (YORKSHIRE!). Got into Evile just after the Hell Demo came out I think. Pants were creamed when ETG was released which is officially in my top 10. First saw Evile supporting Megadeth at Manchester... Then again with Exodus at Leeds... And again at Bloodstock (You guys signed my kamikaze flag! Which is up on my wall), hopefully again with Satyricon who I've never actually heard of but whatever. Can't wait for the next release! :kickass:

Oh, play Armoured Assault live you bar stools! :cry:

Thank you for welcoming me even if it has been nearly a whole year :lol:
No, but sreriously, Thanx

I'm Trevor from Washington State, I live in a small city an hour and a half north of Seattle and 40 minutes away from the Canadian border. I'm 16 years old.

I got into metal when me and my dad were on a road trip and he told me to pick a CD out of the 100 or so that he bought. One name caught my eye:

Metallica's Black Album

So I popped it in the CD player and was blown away by the first three songs. I've loved Metallica and 90% of metal since the sixth-ish grade now and still going. A couple years ago I picked up the guitar and have been trying to start a band ever since. Drummers are as rare as gold where I live so it hasn't really worked.

But my top five favorite bands are (no order)
Metallica
Pantera
Black Label Society
Evile
Static-X

ey up, i'm dave i love THRASH FUCKING METAL!!!!! and i have noticed that there are far to many daves on this forum

Hey all,
My name's Wendy, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Oxnard, California. :cool: I love Evile and THRASH FUCKING METAL!!!! :heh:

Some of my fav bands in no particular order:

The Beatles :worship:
Megadeth :worship:
Iron Maiden
Testament
Evile
HammerFall
Nightwish
Death Angel
Judas Priest
Led Zeppelin
The Rolling Stones

different stuff :)

HEY HO...
Im the new dude.

From germany, playing drums, drinkin lots of beer. ^^
me beeing 22 years old.

fav bands:

Amon Amarth
Metallica
Soulfly
Volbeat
Slayer
Bloodbath
Blood red Throne

not in order. oh, and TRASH FUCKIN METAL FOR TEH WIN!!!!!

hmm ive been on the forums a while but never realised about this section so here goes

Name Dale
from Coventry but living at lincoln atm at uni studing forensic science
music wise fav bands:

Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Megadeth, Metallica, Judas Priest, Disturbed, Evile, Municipal Waste

Ahh...
I'm Cat, 19 from the midlands but at uni in London. I study chemistry, but the gigs in London are more exciting. I play cello.
I like a wide range of metal, but love a lot of THRASH FUCKING METAL! (I don't know if the rule still holds...)
Favourite bands would be hard to list, but I like Tankard, Dio, Forbidden, Tank, Agent Steel, Judas Priest, Gamma Ray, Nuclear Assault, Testament, Sodom, Death... to name a few. I won't go any further with that list because it'd be endless.

Ahh...
I'm Cat, 19 from the midlands but at uni in London. I study chemistry, but the gigs in London are more exciting. I play cello.
I like a wide range of metal, but love a lot of THRASH FUCKING METAL! (I don't know if the rule still holds...)
Favourite bands would be hard to list, but I like Tankard, Dio, Forbidden, Tank, Agent Steel, Judas Priest, Gamma Ray, Nuclear Assault, Testament, Sodom, Death... to name a few. I won't go any further with that list because it'd be endless.
Fuck yeah Agent Steel, ordered a nice vinyl 'un from them :kickass: