INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Ahh...
I'm Cat, 19 from the midlands but at uni in London. I study chemistry, but the gigs in London are more exciting. I play cello.
I like a wide range of metal, but love a lot of THRASH FUCKING METAL! (I don't know if the rule still holds...)
Favourite bands would be hard to list, but I like Tankard, Dio, Forbidden, Tank, Agent Steel, Judas Priest, Gamma Ray, Nuclear Assault, Testament, Sodom, Death... to name a few. I won't go any further with that list because it'd be endless.
way to know tank

Ahh...
I'm Cat, 19 from the midlands but at uni in London. I study chemistry, but the gigs in London are more exciting. I play cello.
I like a wide range of metal, but love a lot of THRASH FUCKING METAL! (I don't know if the rule still holds...)
Favourite bands would be hard to list, but I like Tankard, Dio, Forbidden, Tank, Agent Steel, Judas Priest, Gamma Ray, Nuclear Assault, Testament, Sodom, Death... to name a few. I won't go any further with that list because it'd be endless.

:OMG:
Marry me? :lol:

Erm.....hi....im just some random person haha XD

I like listening to lots of thrash fucking metal!!!!

Some of my fave bands are Stone sour, Bullet for my Valentine, Evile (of course ;) ), Gama bomb, Nightwish, Turisas and Megadeth

I can't remember wherei first heard about Evile....might have been metal hammer im not sure XD

I'm swedish, 13 years old and listens to Thrash Fucking Metal! Found out about Evile through Rock Band. Listens to everything Thrashy enough i suppose. I am still waiting for ETG to be released as a full album on Rock Band. :D

Hurr haven't posted in here yet have I. I'm one of those guys that listens to near everything. If we're just talking about thrash, I'm only really into the really old stuff, other than Evile...

Megadeth - Peace Sells
Metallica - Kill 'em All
Anthrax - Among the Living
Slayer - Hell Awaits
Venom - Black Metal
Testament - Souls of Black
S.O.D. - Speak English or Die
Overkill - Taking Over
Flotsam And Jetsam - No Place for Disgrace
Nuclear Assault - Game Over

I'm planning on getting my hands on the Double DVD Special Edition of Enter the Grave as soon as possible. I've decided not to listen to any Evile other than the 3 songs I already bought (off of iTunes) so that I can be pleasantly surprised (I have to admit I heard a tiny bit of some songs from some of the studio footage on youtube).

I'm from the Frets on Fire community (a free version of Guitar Hero for PC). We're HUGE Evile fans over there. We are working on charting every song from Enter The Grave. I think there are only 3-4 songs left to go now.

Oh, I live in Wisconsin in the good ol' US of A (a few hours off from Canada). I hope you guys come over here soon.

You can just call me "Vedi," or "The Cheese Guy" if that'd be easier to remember!

Ahh...

i actually forgot about the rule. i better get rid of that because it's just stupid hahah.

CELLO!!!!!!!

Hi. My name is Mikko and I'm from Lempäälä, Finland. I do like contruction/landscaping stuff for living. Im 20 years old. I mostly listen to thrash metal (Slayer, Megadeth, Sacred Reich, Xentrix, Evile, etc.) and some heavy metal also (Dio, Black Sabbath (mostly Dio-era albums), Iron Maiden). I have aboiusly never seen Evile live cause they haven't played in Finland yet. If you dont come to Finland, please go to Bang Your Head festival in Germany cause Im most likely going there to see Sacred Reich, Lääz Rockit, Sodom and U.D.O.!