INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

I'm Luci and I'm from Huddersfield. I run MTUK metal zine. I love THRASH FUCKING METAL!!! Favourite bands are Metallica, Testament, Megadeth, Destruction, Evile, Forbidden, Agent Steel, Exodus, Nevermore, Dio, Hammerfall, Death, Rhapsody, Korpiklaani, Sonata Arctica, Finntroll and the list goes on....I play guitar although not very well and spend too much time doing this internet malarky.

Im Matt.

I seen Evile a few times live now.

I love Death Metal, THRASH FUCKING METAL, black metal, grindcore, power metal and all sorts of metal.

Let's party :kickass:

Hello I am demonic-dave from Huddersfield, I am 35 years old, with short hair. I am also going to be a DJ at the west riding in Huddersfield so expect some THRASH FUCKING METAL to be played. It will be every thursday. And i will be working on the Door for FTA. If you want to know anything elso just pm me here.

Not Dave C with the hyooooooooooooooooooooj long hair?
TYthat is not me.

I had my first DJ night last week and played bathe in blood. I was asked to play that song by no other than Ben. Also me and luci beat him at doubles at pool.:headbang:

Hellooooo.....Dave here, 33 year old irishman living in a small town in Hampshire. Just picked up the album today and it's a hefty slice of THRASH FUCKING METAL. On second listen right now and, sorry to be cliched but....I'm experiencing the very same feelings I had when I first heard Metallica's Kill 'em All back in the summer of 1983 (I was only a wee lad of 9) - it's a fucking cracker of an album. Thanks for making an old thrasher feel....well, still old :D

As a great man once said, and still does if you bump into him....rock hard, rock heavy, rock animal

I'm David, 21, from Fife in Scotland, and I bought the album today... from play.. should have it in my hands by thursday.

I play guitar, but I suck. Only full song i can play is Metallica's Seek & Destroy... not very well, and only the rhythm... so, um, yeah, I'll keep at it.

And I love my music (especially THRASH FUCKING METAL :) )

I'm Conor, 15. I drink and smoke. Mind you, it runs in the Scottish doesn't it? I'm not ginger thankfully. I got into Evile when my bro's band 'Synergy' were playing upstairs at the Barfly, Glasgow, from Evile, Sanctity and Romeo must die. After hearing Sanctity before at the Carling wi Trivium, I decided to see what was going on downstairs and caught the full act of evile and most of sanctity before my mate got knocked out at the gig.

Didn't actually introduce myself despite all my posts.

My name is matt and I am from Colchester, south east UK. Evile fucking rock. Since I got the request from them on myspace I had been waiting a long, long time to be able to see them and due to unbelievable bad luck and stupid circumstances (the cause of which I have since sent on her merry little bitchy moaning way) I was not able to see them until a long time after hearing them.

Let my experience be a reminder to all of you to never let a fucking skirt come between you and THRASH FUCKING METAL. Especially when the group are as talented as these guys.

Finally managed to see them a couple of months back and as I said to Mike it was the most I have ever enjoyed any thrash gig. As was the time after that, and the time after that, and as I am sure will be again at Get In The Ring.

Unfortunately there is no way of knowing if I can yet make the 12th cos I am on placement in a hospital (I am a student psychiatric nurse) we'll have to see about that. But I am definately attending GITR

My biggest influences in thrash are Megadeth, Testament, and early metallica, but I like a lot of others.

I am (or claim to be) a thrash guitarist and my favourite shredders are -in no partciluar order- Paul Gilbert, Jeff Loomis, Marty Friedman, Adrian Smith -I know it isnt really shredding but i love this guys tone-, dave mustaine, alex skolnick, jeff waters (Knight Jumps Fucking Queen, baby! :kickass: ), and so many others.

See you at GITR!!!!

Hi, im Mark, im 17, almost 18, saw evile support machine head in ireland they fucking brought the house, im irish (obviously), longish blonde hair, blue eyes, 5ft 11, loves metal, cycling and rugby!play guitar and drums

pearl export kit with sabian cymbals, and a jackson rx10

i also lost the game!!!

goddamit!!

Hi, im Stanislav, im 14(nearly 15) i live in Bulgaria.I listen metal since i was about 6 and i love it, i live for it, and it gives me powers you know : P.I mostly like THRASH FUCKING METAL, it just like...it gives me the best exp.I like going out with friends speak with the beautiful girl, who sells in the near metal shop, i like beer, drinking it, i like to headbang, going to metal gigs(besides the music, the atmosphere is just more than awesome).I dont play nothing :D but i want to get some drums.