INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Hey, Shaun here, 16, from the small country of New Zealand!

I love thrash, and metal in general. Got into Evile when I crossed paths with Thrasher, it kicked my ass and I've been hooked ever since.

Favourite band of all time (predictable), the one and only Metallica. James Hetfield. :worship:

Hopefully going to see Iron Maiden in February, and hoping like fucking hell Metallica will stop by some time on the World Magnetic Tour!!

I play guitar, only been playing for a few months now, but I'm getting there!

That should do it. :lol:

THRASH. :kickass:

I'm Johan, I'm 18 and live in Sweden. Yes, we have meatballs. Yes, they are very tasty. No, you can't have them! MY MEATBALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH.. *ehum*.

I am a complete musicfreak and though I tend to prefer metal, I'll pretty much listening to anything cool. I've been playing guitar since Christmas 2005 and I'm currently trying to finish writing songs so I can record at least two songs, just to have something recorded (and since I can't sing and people 'round here are cunts, I'll do the guitar-fag thing and play lead-melodies on the guitar, attempt bass and use a drum-machine... It'll be interesting at least). One song is "completely written", though I can almost guarantee a later version of it will be somehow changed.

If there's anything else you want to know, ask me here or PM. :V

Once you check in. You don't check out.

Seriously. Send help before you get stuck here, I haven't seen another website in months! :(

And Thrasherdave keeps touching me. :(

Welcome Shaun!

Glad you dig our noise. keep at the guitar!

......or i'll kiiiiiiiiilll you. just joking.

:headbang:

Haha cheers man.

Hell yeah I dig your noise! :headbang: I will mate, love guitar with a passion.

Thanks guys. Cheers Dave, can't wait to spend the rest of my days here till I'm old and I die. :p

hey EVILE fans, I'm Robitalico, from Argentina, and I'm a huge fan of EVILE fuck yeah! :worship:

Argentinaaa, definately want to visit that place one day, great to see that thrash is still around.
Hi!