INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Hmmm

Ol is goannae think I am stalking him
023.gif
023.gif
023.gif

Right my real name is Craig, I am 35 yrs old and I have been listening to thrash metal since 1985, my world changed for ever after hearing SLAYER's Reign In Blood, at the time I was going through the pissing of the family stage and when I saw the album cover with a pope's head on a spike I thought to myself "This will really piss them off" and I played it and 25 minutes later I was like WTF happened there and played it again and here I am still thrashing away.

I have seen SLAYER 15 times and Evile 3 times, I caught Evile on a SKY channel (I can't remember what the programme was called due to my auld age) on the battle of the bands and I thought "wow this band I need to see live" and I saw Ol, Matt, Mike and Ben perform for the 1st time in the cathouse where I witnessed a mosh pit never seen before in all my time seeing bands playing in the Cathouse and it simply brought back memories of how I felt when I first saw SLAYER play and I no longer felt like an auld yin but a revitalised one

Cheers for the welcome guys

I just hope youse ur aw prepare fir mah brand o' weirdness

some times ah just type awa an' youse huvnae ah scoobie whit's happening

1087.gif

Just so you know

I ain't baring my backside but due to the darkness of the board

It's not showing "I'm not worthy" icon properly

Who is in charge here????

This one is one of my favourites
musik15.gif

And yet it looks like he is doing something else

Hi! My name is Victoria, I'm 19. I'm from Minsk, Belarus.
I study chemistry at the Belarussian State University.
Also I play violin :)
I make interviews for MassaBrutto radioshow (though my English sucks, haha), that's how I got into Evile. :)
Some favourite bands:
Death + Control Denied :worship:
Gorguts :worship: :worship:
Immolation
Suffocation
Nile
Cynic
Gojira
Hieronimus Bosch
Septic Flesh
Rotting Christ
Arsis
iwrestledabearonce
+ some Belarussian bands (deathbringer, thelema, ID:Vision, serdce :worship: , Gods Tower, Posthumous Blasphemer)
Hope this post won't be my last one on this forum