INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

What's Up maniacs, I'm a thirty-something headbanger and been into metal for years, I dig a lot of these younger bands. Evile sounds pretty brutal for a new thrash metal band, they remind me of a younger SODOM:headbang:

Welcome Skeletonchrist (LOVE THAT SONG) :D

Glad to see some older and more veteran thrashers digging the newer bands, most people your age have the mentality that 'i its not released in 1989 its shit' :lol:

\m/_ Horns to one and all! _\m/

I've been a long time metal fan, oooh since the mid 80's I guess :headbang:

Having 'developed' my love of metal over the years, all the different sub-genre's, one always remained - good ol' Thrash/Speed Metal.

When I first heard of Evile (on RockworldTV on Sky - Get in the Ring) I knew I'd discovered a band that was bang on the money! Most of my early metal years were dominated by Iron Maiden, but the day I first heard Metallica, I knew there was a bigger world of metal out there. Fast forward to the present and we have Evile who I think have captured that what was lost towards the end of the 80's/early 90's. Sure Metallica had 'grown' and to some their music was moving away from what made them 'Metallica' (Death Magnetic for me has put Metallica back where they were circa 88 with the Justice album)

Without taking anything away from Evile (I'm not saying they are a clone of Metallica) but what they have done, is give us back, what we were sadly missing, and even better - the lads are from good ol' blighty!

I can't wait to hear the new stuff, and I so hope we will see Evile around for many more albums!

Congrats on the debut :kickass:

Regards 'Vilers

At last - another oldie. I feel less alone now :D

Welcome!

Cheers Dave!

Thanks for the welcome. I could kick myself by not knowing of this 'forum' site - not only because of Evile having its own page, but because I'm new now (as it were) when I should have been 'new' ages ago :heh: If you get my meaning....

I've been listening to Evile since the album came out, if I remember correctly, I had it on pre-order from Earache :kickass:

Still I'm here now, so do any of the lads get on here much? Oh and as for the age thing, believe me, I'd prefer it that more people in our age group were active on forums (don't get me started on the AleStorm forum! :mad:)

Regards!

Welcome!

Matt and Ol tend to loiter around here and tease us about new material and stuff, so you'll hear a lot from them :)

Cheers Dave :kickass:

Can't wait to hear from the lads! Its good of them to spend time here not to mention giving us tit-bits of new material too :worship:

I think I can tell there is also a better selection of real 'fans' who visit Evile's forum which will make for a more enjoyable experience.

everyoneknowsadavetshirt_1_108254_brown-white-print_l.jpg

I'm new here! My name is Kevin and I'm 20 years old. I'm from Saint Louis, Missouri in the U.S. and I would really like to see Evile tour over here! :kickass: