INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Ok, so I have been a little unactive (in lack of a beter word, I made one up) during the last couple of months and this may continue all the way until summer.

The reason for this is that I've had a lot of school work since it's my last term of elementary school and they are practically throwing test at us just cuz they're assholes (not really, my teachers are surprisingly good) as well as my spare time being used to working out (not really that much yet but I'm getting closer to 4-5 times a week) and church (not for religious reasons but they sell pizza slices for 1£, I get to play games with fun people and, fuck it, I kinda like singing in church)

This has sadly led to my exploring of metal has been slowed down and I've also stopped playing metal on my guitar so I can learn to play other styles which may improve my metal playing as well.

With that said, I'm now gradually starting to listen to more metal and I shall make my return to foruming more consistently.

So as a comeback present, I bring you:

motivator5763879ff7189ba5a73678d470f9d0b90f35194e.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Picture fail:lol:

motivator484dfae4a1b687.jpg

Edit: Five picture fails later I don't fucking care about the "Ä" not being capital:lol: