INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Welcome aboard! Unfortunately, this place isn't the liveliest board any more... but we do have some fun every now and then.

Also, enjoy the horrible streak of bad luck you're about to have since joining. :p

Naw, I ain't dodgy. Just pitifully unlucky - if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have none whatsoever.

Alas, welcome to the forum - it's a bit dead, but it's funny as all hell sometimes. Here's your commemorative Spiderman meme.

Thanks though. Dodgy Dave? :p

Nononono, not dodgy Dave. It's more like Doggy Dave:

2qipyy8.jpg

(and yes, I spent 20 minutes digging that up)

Welcome aboard! Unfortunately, this place isn't the liveliest board any more... but we do have some fun every now and then.

Also, enjoy the horrible streak of bad luck you're about to have since joining. :p

Haha thanks, what horrible streak of bad luck? Am I gonna need bad luck brian a lot? :rofl:

Naw, I ain't dodgy. Just pitifully unlucky - if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have none whatsoever.

Alas, welcome to the forum - it's a bit dead, but it's funny as all hell sometimes. Here's your commemorative Spiderman meme.

spodermens?

7b17f514e6aac0c5a1cb2ca1ecbbe5cf533055962.png

Ignore them Lunella. We're not plagued by crippling bad luck on here... at all. Honest.

Do you like hummus?

I've never actually had hummus, isn't it like.. full of trans fat? I stay away from fat food, carbs/starch pls.

I haven't had any bad luck yet, in fact I set up a bet 365 account for my friend to spread bet and he won me 87 quid lmao

And yeah this forum seems quite dead but it's better than posting on the fecking download forums.
Where do most UK metalheads even post these days? It used to be the DL or Sonisphere forums, been in a cave this whole time. :rofl: