Introducing Perfect Drums! The innovative virtual drum instrument and sampler.

I just want to confirm that we are NOT able to add our own samples or build our own kit from our samples with the free version right? I tried clicking the + to add samples and it is not possible. BTW sounds awesome and is very user friendly.

I just want to confirm that we are NOT able to add our own samples or build our own kit from our samples with the free version right? I tried clicking the + to add samples and it is not possible. BTW sounds awesome and is very user friendly.
Right. You can create your instruments from your own wav samples only in the full version of PD. Player is there to let anyone load those instruments. We will remove those inactive + - buttons, they are causing some confusion.

Hey guys! Hope you are all doing fine! Just to keep you updated, we are moving on with the update and the massive library expansion. This is gonna be HUGE. We had luck gathering some very unique and fantastic rare drum kits and instruments, and tailored with an amazing studio facility we got here it is going to completely blow your mind! Vintage, classic, modern... everything is covered there!
rock.gif

Have you ever heard a 30" vintage Ludwig kick drum? Beast! What about Woody Custom 26" kick made exclusively for Lenny Kravitz? Got it!
wink.gif
Not to mention the beautiful vintage Slingerland, Yamaha Recording and Maple Custom, DW Collectors just to name a few. And of course all new gorgeous sets of top Zildjian and Paiste cymbals.
It's more than 50 new instruments we are giving you. And as we promised, ALL FREE for existing users.

First we planned to go step by step and release little portions of stuff split in to a bunch of expansions. But we are so amazed with what we got that we'd probably put it all in a big pack not forcing you to wait
wink.gif
We are now finishing the editing part of the process so the release is planned on May.

Software functionality is also being improved with some of the most requested things first. More to come later.

Here's a little video clip showing the recording process:

And here are also some pics from the recording session attached.
IMG_0119.JPG IMG_0121.JPG IMG_0107.JPG IMG_0122.JPG IMG_0153.JPG IMG_0138.JPG IMG_0150.JPG IMG_0143.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0124.JPG
    IMG_0124.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0165.JPG
    IMG_0165.JPG
    224.6 KB · Views: 1
If I had the money, I'd buy it in an instant. A friend has it, and it sounds so awesome. Will have to wait after the next album drops, would've loved to use PD on it though.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: FIXXXER