Introduction of self

Imolarot

Feb 20, 2006
Hey fellow metalheads, I have browswed this site for a bit and decided to finally register and start conversing. I have always been a bit disturbed and open minded to all. Raised on rock/metal from the time I could walk. Did the 80's metal, the Pantera ruled the world, even sadly went through the MTV metal scene(ie korn) - although I was at the front of it and by the time the bands "made it" I had already grown tired of many of them. And then I started searching on the internet and many bands and cd's later I feel as though I am open minded to all music. Some like certain music for their own reasons and I try not to judge but alot of people get defensive when I try to open the doors to a new world beyond the "acceptable" bands the corporate media limits them too. As much as I try not too, I do sometimes negatively stereotype or categorize music as I see it, particularly the american commercialized metalcore shit and I apologize in advance, but do not get too offended. If you like it fine, just remember also - it is the internet and getting all pissed off will do no good but entertain those around you.

Greetings :wave: I am the post-whore they call DeviousDVO . I'm always glad to see more like-minded people show up at UM ... it needs more open minded folk , for sure :)

Let me be the first to welcome you ... WELCOME ! :p

What exactly do you mean by THAT ??? I think you're just mad cuz I own you :tickled:

Don't mind us Imolarot - we're just dorks :loco:

kind of a disclosure statement if you will, that is the condensed version - much longer and nobody would try to read it

Black Core said:
Like in comparison to football: I play in premier in you in confederance cup:tickled:

No one owns me

Indeed we are (and posting-sluts too :cool: )

I love the new avatar !!! :tickled:

Have you seen the one I'm using now ? I love it :p

I'll post the others in due time ... but you have to join :) I need more cool folk like yourself on my board !

Yes it is :D

TY for joining ... won't be much going on in there till late tonight so perhaps you could stop by then ? :)