Intromental Management Expands into North America

And guys(Claus/Glenn)
remember
Florida is still part of the United States,lol
(I actually have a very good friend who is looking to bring this kind of Metal to Fla on a regular basis,he is in with Drenning of C Glory,has a nice club in the Tampa area)

Not yet. :mad:

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm looking forward to helping Claus & Intromental take it to the next level. Global Supremacy follows....
lord dude, how much stuff can one man do at one time???:worship:

Fantastic news!!!!

Thanks for working with Claus, Glenn!!

NOW GET ANUBIS GATE OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

(geez how many times must i beg)

Where do I send my resume? :headbang:

Beat me to it ... any chance of letting Jibrille and I run the North East office the next time you guys decide to expand? :D Pleeeeease!

Either way, this is great news. Congrats to Glenn and Intromental! Hopefully this means we will be seeing Wuthering Heights back in the states at some point ... maybe even as part of a tour. :headbang:

Congrats, yous guys...

I was just thinking about "what if Intromental expanded to here" last night...
Eerie. I may be sending some friends of mine your way, Glenn.

Oh and... Can I have a job? :p I'll literally work for peanuts :p

(Maybe it's bad that I'm posting this from my job...haha)

Congrats, boys.

Glenn, I've got some quick unsolicited business advice for you. I know that you guys are planning world domination, but everyone has to start out humbly. At the HarvestMental headquarters (your basement), when you and Claus are having a business meeting discussing very important heavy metal topics just remember two things... don't wear that cologne and never start a sentence with "hey claus, can you reach around..." without guarding your ass. Also, establish the dress code early. As in, Claus must remain dressed at all times.

Keeping these things in mind, I'm sure you two will go far. Maybe even all the way. :lol:

Some advice for you too, Claus. If Glenn invites you on a "Deliverance weekend", this is not an American religious event. Instead, grab your best jar of pig grease and be prepared to be squealing in the best weekend of your life!

...and here's another strange one....I was watching "Deliverance" less than a week ago on the telly. I suspect that we HM people are somewhat connected - at least more than we know of???

Ned Beatty rules as pig.....hehehehe.

Lars

NB: I can tell you all that we are working heavily at the moment, getting the Intromental acts on US tours. Be ready to go to concerts all of you in 2008.