Redemption signs with Intromental Management

nvandyk

Feb 11, 2002
Visit site
REDEMPTION signs with Intromental Management

September 1,2006. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

California-based progressive metal band REDEMPTION (featuring vocalist Ray Alder of Fates Warning) has signed with leading agency Intromental Management, it was announced today by Nicolas van Dyk of Redemption and Claus Jensen, managing director of Intromental.

Intromental has worked closely with Redemption for the past four years, promoting 2003’s self-titled first CD and 2005’s critically acclaimed The Fullness of Time which was released by Sensory Records in the US and Massacre Records in Europe.

“Intromental has done a terrific job promoting our previous two CDs. They always put 100% effort behind their bands – some of whom are label-mates of ours -- and they’ve been instrumental in helping build a strong base for us in Europe. I can’t think of a better worldwide management home for Redemption and I’m extremely pleased to be working even more closely with Claus and his team,” said van Dyk, Redemption’s founder, songwriter and, along with Bernie Versailles (Agent Steel), one of its two guitarists.

Added Jensen, “Ray Alder is one of the most legendary vocalists in progressive metal, and Redemption is one of the most compelling new bands to arise in the scene in the past several years. I’ve gotten to know Nick quite well during the time we’ve worked together and it’s great to have a full professional cooperation between the band and Intromental. We’re delighted to have Redemption join the Intromental family.”

Redemption has just finished mixing and mastering their third album, The Origins of Ruin, which will be released in the US through Sensory Records in winter 2006/2007. Intromental will be securing deals for all other worldwide territories in the coming weeks, and will inform the press and Redemption’s fans of release dates and labels as the information becomes available.

“The Origins Of Ruin” was mixed in Germany by Tommy Newton (a.o. Helloween, UFO) and features artwork by Travis Smith (a.o. Nevermore, Opeth). In addition to nine new originals, two cover songs were recorded during the session: UFO’s Love to Love, and Tori Amos’ Precious Things, the latter of which features guest vocals from well-known San Francisco vocalist Anna Kristina. These cover songs will be available on selected pressings of the CD.

Redemption was founded in 1999 by van Dyk. Along with Alder and Versailles, the band’s other members are Chris Quirarte (drums) and Sean Andrews (bass).

Intromental Management, based in Denmark, was established by former metal journalist Claus Jensen in 1996. Since that time, it has grown into one of the most prominent management and promotions companies in the genre. Its growing, international roster of artists encompasses several genres within the hard rock and metal scenes, including a.o. Astral Doors, Circus Maximus, Communic, Manticora, Pyramaze and Spheric Universe Experience.

Claus Jensen / Intromental Management: www.intromental.com
Redemption: www.myspace.com/thebandredemptionwww.ivorygate.com/redemption

Jasonic said:
You know, a label and management can only do SO much.
The band needs to , oh I don't know...... tour?

I'll get right on that, as soon as I can leave my job (that pays for this band) for a six week stretch of time. :ill:

We gotta work within the limitations of what we have. I'm hopeful we will be able to play some prominent festivals next year, however. :kickass:

WEll I'll just keep holding onto my hope of seeing Redemption play ProgPower Next year! Meanwhile Sir Nick..if you are attending PRog Power this year...I have to get FoT signed by you. NOw this is how you spell my name
C O L D I E ;)

Hugs

Coldie