Intromental Management Expands into North America

Ned Beatty rules as pig.....hehehehe.

Lars

NB: I can tell you all that we are working heavily at the moment, getting the Intromental acts on US tours. Be ready to go to concerts all of you in 2008.

Prog Power canoe trip!!!! Who's in? :Smokedev:

Good news still rings from this announcement. Looking forward to seeing some better shows in '08!

/hillbilly drawl "on"

"Louder...Louder..... Louder"

/hillbilly drawl "off"

...and here's another strange one....I was watching "Deliverance" less than a week ago on the telly. I suspect that we HM people are somewhat connected - at least more than we know of???

Ned Beatty rules as pig.....hehehehe.

Lars

NB: I can tell you all that we are working heavily at the moment, getting the Intromental acts on US tours. Be ready to go to concerts all of you in 2008.

Remember,Florida IS part of the USA(have to keep reminding people)
And I have a club(not me personally)and a promoter in the Tampa area wanting to bring such tours/bands to his club

Would not mind seeing Manticora in our lovely area*hint hint*

And guys(Claus/Glenn)
remember
Florida is still part of the United States,lol

And so is NEW Mexico. Really. We might have been one of the last to join, but we finally caved!

Looking forward to what this will bring us! Great news! :headbang:

Oh....and I have excellent typing skills, great attention to detail, am able to manage multiple tasks and always meet my deadlines. And I am a salesperson/sweet talker at heart. :p

This was a long time coming, and it is Amazing, and now it means more tours and more bands for Intromental, with one of the most amazing people at the helm. Can't wait to see what's in store. By the way do i send my resume to you or Glenn or to Claus.

I dunno whether to say,

history-of-the-world-part-i.jpg

"It's good to be the king!"

or...

palpatine_02.jpg

"Excellent! Everything is going as planned!"

Wow, that's awesome, Glenn!! I was asked about this several times at Madfest but I had no clue since I was without wireless connection in Houston :mad: This is totally cool! One step closer to quitting that pesky day job! Intromental couldn't have picked a better man! :headbang: