Intromental's Featured Band of the Week - Widow

nailz

Nov 11, 2002
San Francisco
Visit site
Hey guys! I'm starting to run a new Intromental Facebook promotion where we have a featured band of the week deal. This week, it's USA based heavy metal band Widow.

I'll be honest, I hadn't heard of them before, but I've given them a listen and they're pretty killer.

So, in addition to being awesome, they've graciously agreed to do some cool promotional giveaways with me and the Intromental Facebook page. We've got some cool stuff to toss out to fans of the band. If you want to be a part of it, we're giving away a SIGNED copy of "Midnight Strikes Twice" today, and will have some neat stuff the rest of the week (and more giveaways, details on page).

Hopefully more bands will be on board for this kind of thing in the future, but the chances are always better if a lot of people participate, so go over and have a look!

Also, if you're up in or around Columbus OH, Widow's headlining Warriors Of Metal Festival Open Air on June 17th, so be sure to check it out!

Listen to "Nightlife" by Widow here!

They sound like they'd be some kind of insanity live. I hope I can get them out to the west coast at some point, if only to be selfish and see them myself. LOL!

I never cared for bands of that particular style. That being said, the first time I heard Widow's upcoming record, Life's Blood I was floored. It is really kick-ass heavy metal. I could see the fans of bands such as Holy Grail going nuts over Widow.

Good stuff.

Just barely saw their last two songs when they were touring with Seventh Calling recently, which was a bit of a drag since Widow was really the band I wanted to see. I bought some of their CDs at the show, and was actually listening to "Nightlife" last night.