Intromental's Uniting the Powers of Metal: SOUTH WEST EDITION

I'll definitely be at the Vegas date!!! m/

You are awesome, Pat!

Is it The Cheyenne Saloon you are looking at?

I'm currently waiting to hear back from a promoter out there who mentioned he's got a few clubs who put shows on. I'm waiting for him about a few other things as well actually.

Some updates on this one guys:

For the El Paso date, I got dicked over by a shitty promoter, but House of Rock and John Cheek was AWESOME and gave us a date on Sunday instead of Saturday. It sucks we had to bump it but we're making it the best of a bad situation. Same venue, different day. If you're in El Paso or close by, please go. House of Rock really made this right as much as they could.

For the PHOENIX DATE, I've managed to pull some strings and get ALL of Club Red/Red Owl. So that means, I'm bringing in more bands. Who? Well...

RECOIL from Australia.
Seventh Calling from Las Vegas

and some band some of you may have heard of from San Diego? ... The heavy and powerful CAGE?

YEAH! Doors open at 7, music will go on TWO stages until 1:30!

Thanks Patrick, I hate that the promoter was so shitty to you and to Tom at House Of Rock, but when you put 3 like minds together(You, Tom and I), a lot of good can come from a bad situation. We will make your stay here enjoyable and fun you can count on that. And the other show you and tom talked about, I am stoked about that one.