Iraq

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
Lets migrate to Fiji. :)

Thats silly Blitzy,then we can't wear long sleve metalshirts all the time,and we'd have to wear hawien shirts all the time and look like fagbags. lets go Sweden,it has good woman,good beer,good metal,good weather and did i mention good women and good beer???

Why do they want to attack Iraq? To drive up oil prices. Why? Cos his daddy has vested interests in the oil industry. Simple, really. Why do you think they defended Kuwait so quickly, when they're quite happy to let other countries invade each other without stepping in?

Originally posted by JonBonJovi
The U.S has been after Saddam since before 1988.

And before 1988, Saddam was their bestest buddy, cos he was helping them fuck over Iran. Then Saddam turned, and the US doesn't like it when foreigners don't kowtow.

But they don't mention that... just like they don't mention how Osama Bin Laden was one of their main dudes who helped kick the Russkis out of Afghanistan, and received funding to do it.

God Bless the American people, but their government and leaders can burn in hell.

He ran the CIA, he's no doubt got his fingers still stuck in many a political pie. And we know how much the CIA likes to subvert other countries governments (Panama, anyone? BTW, Panama's leader - who the US wanted out so badly - used to be... a CIA operative! Who'da thunk it??).

Don't forget that they've infiltrated our own Governor General's office before and caused a change in the Australian government.

The US (government) is only EVER interested in pursuing their own interests, and they don't mind walking all over the rights of "foriegners" (even their allies, like us) to do it.

Oh, while we're talking about governments and what pricks they are - when tax file numbers were introduced by the aussie government, they were only supposed to be used for tax returns. Now ya have to give them to the bank, and who knows where else -- they're tracking everything you do!!! :mad: THEY'RE ALWAYS WATCHING :mad: :mad:

Let me transcribe something from a Bill Hicks CD (Arizona Bay). This is when he was talking about how he was sick of America arming all these countries, and then sending troops over to take them out.

---
We're like the bullies of the world right now, you know that? We're like Jack Palance in the movie "Shane", throwing the pistol at the sheepherder's feet.

"Pick it up."

"I don't wanna pick it up mister, you'll shoot me."

"Pick up the gun."

"Look mister, I don't want no trouble. I just came to town to get some hard rock candy for my kids, and some gingum for my wife... I don't even know what gingum is, but she goes through about four or five rolls a week of that stuff. I don't want no trouble, mister."

"Pick up the gun."

BANG BANG BANG!

"You all saw him, HE HAD A GUN."

Yep, the Tax File Number is now used to help identify people. What did you expect after we vetoed the Australia Card? They had to barcode us somehow.

America wants all the countries of the ICC to sign a thing saying that they won't call up American troops for war crimes. They say that if countries don't agree to it, then they'll take away any military aid. America is also the country that wouldn't recognise some Rights of the Child bill that was being signed by a stack of countries around the world. Why? BECAUSE AMERICA WANTED TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXECUTE CHILDREN!!

Well, Blair wasn't too impressed with Bush's suggestion that Arafat be taken out and replaced by a US-approved leader because the Palestinian people voted Arafat in. Of course, Bush isn't familiar with the concept of being voted in, seeing as he rigged the US election in 2000 and *still* received less votes than Al Gore. He's president, though, so it worked out in the end.

Here's an excerpt from Michael Moore's brilliant book "Stupid White Men". I highly recommend it to everyone.

---
In his first four months in office, here's how George W. Bush dealt with the rest of the world:

* He reneged on our agreement with the European Community to cut our carbon dioxide emissions.

* He started a new Cold War, this time with China, over an American spy plane that knocked one of their planes out of the sky, killing the pilot.

* He allowed the peace process in the Middle East to crumble, resulting in some of the worst slaughter we've ever seen between Israelis and Palestinians.

* He started a new Cold War with Russia by actively preparing to violate the anti-ballistic missle (ABM) treaties of the 1970s.

*He threatened to unilaterally reduce our presence in the former Yugoslavia, resulting in renewed violence between the ethnic groups in the region.

* He defied UN human rights agreements, resulting in the United Nations removing the United States from its Human Rights Commission.

* He bombed civilians in Iraq, just like Daddy did.

* He stepped up the drug war in South America, resulting in the United States helping the Colombians to shoot down a plane full of American missionaries, killing a Michigan mother and her child.

* He cut off any hope of reducing tensions with North Korea, guaranteeing not only that mass starvation there will continue but that its leader, film-nut Kim Jong Il, will never return his overdue videos to Blockbuster.

* He turned basically every country in the world against us by stating that he was going to go ahead and build the nutty "Star Wars" missile defense system.

btw Spiff, he also had to sit and watched the worlds two tallest building crumble to the ground, taking thousands of innocents with 'em.

I think that's still a pretty good reason to be pissed.