Ireland...

doc_backmask

Aug 2, 2006
Dayton, OH
www.backmask.com
So I'm getting married at the beginning of next month and we're going to Ireland for our honeymoon. We'll be getting into Dublin on the 12th and staying until the 17th, then coming back the 19th to Ireland for a 'round the country drive/excursion.

Any of you Irish folks want to meet up for some beers?

Also, any of you Londoners we'll be there on the night of the 11th if you want to meet up.

Cheers,
Richard

Alright, so for London on the 11th, we'll be getting in around 10pm. We'll have traveled all day for two days straight (damn "free" flights are red-eye). We're staying at the Dover Hotel on Belgrave Rd. I guess it is in the middle of the city, so that's where we'll be. We're leaving again at 8pm the next day (probably need to be at the airport by 5), so anybody up for grabbing a quick bite to eat and beers around noon?

PM me with a phone number so I can get ahold of you when we arrive.

Cheers guys,
Richard

So here is the current approximate itinerary. If any of you can think of other places to see, or meet up for beers, let me know.

9/11 in London
9/12 in Dublin, 9/13-9/14 around Galway, 9/15-9/17 in Dublin, 9/19-9/22 down to Kilkenny and Cork (and maybe Limerick), 9/23 back in Dublin

I know a lot of you Irish are friggin' rowdy, so lets have some beers or whiskey.