Irish Date

Eire

Nov 22, 2003
Donegal, Ireland
I was on the label's site today and it was claiming that Hypocrisy is supposed to be playing in Dublin. Do you think I can take their word for it, or should I wait till the band announce it on the site?

Eire

14th April 04.
It could be true because it is Emerald Productions who bring the bands in most of the time. Usually major bands don't come to Ireland because most venues won't pay for them so the fans have to get the money together themselves and try bring them in.

Eire

Found out that it isn't happening a while ago. Cannibal Corpse are coming though so all in all, its good. I'll get to see Hypocrisy at Wacken so its not too bad. Just got to wait a while longer.

Eire

I know the feeling. I'm really really bad at saving. On another note, if your travelling from finland your more that likely able to get there easier than me. I'll have to get two flights.

Eire

Eire said:
14th April 04.
It could be true because it is Emerald Productions who bring the bands in most of the time. Usually major bands don't come to Ireland because most venues won't pay for them so the fans have to get the money together themselves and try bring them in.

Eire

Damnit, that explains the lack of bands around here lately then, thanks :erk:

Well, Nile was on the 3rd and Entombed are coming up as well as Cannibal Corpse. Its hard to get bands to come here the first time, but once they come, its usually not a problem to get them to come again. But the promotors really need people to support them. So, get your ass to the gigs!!