Iron Fire

I only have 2, On the Edge and Blade of Triumph, Blade is better, and have yet to get the new one, it seems to be getting some good press though. For another good act with Steene at the helm, get Force of Evil, (Mercyful Fate rules!)

Thanks, I always wonder how many pick up on that short-lived animated reference!

OMFG! Hello Mcfly?! lol Dude, I so LOVED The D & D cartoon! After long all night partying on friday's back in the day, I would always enjoy it & Pee Wee's Playhouse! It was very cheezy , but it was also very, very cool at the same time! Sorry, trivia time, It also had Donny Most or Don Most as one of the voices, as he goes by now! Ralph Malph from Happy Days! D'OHHH! I just think I dated myself again! :D

I only have 2, On the Edge and Blade of Triumph, Blade is better, and have yet to get the new one, it seems to be getting some good press though. For another good act with Steene at the helm, get Force of Evil, (Mercyful Fate rules!)

OMFG I LOVE KING & MERCYFUL FATE! And I LOVE Force Of Evil too!!!
Great stuff!!! :headbang:

OMFG! Hello Mcfly?! lol Dude, I so LOVED The D & D cartoon! After long all night partying on friday's back in the day, I would always enjoy it & Pee Wee's Playhouse! It was very cheezy , but it was also very, very cool at the same time! Sorry, trivia time, It also had Donny Most or Don Most as one of the voices, as he goes by now! Ralph Malph from Happy Days! D'OHHH! I just think I dated myself again! :D
:lol::headbang::kickass: It's all good, bro! YOU ROCK!:saint:

I love this band. Who is excited for the new one (Among the dead) First single comes out in a week

Here's some more detail...
IRON FIRE TO RELEASE AMONG THE DEAD IN SEPTEMBER

"...Veteran Danish power metallers Iron Fire will release their eighth full-length album Among The Dead on September 26th via Crime Records. The album will be available on CD, cassette, and vinyl LP formats. Check out the Among The Dead preview video below..."

IronfireAmongTheDead%20.jpg