Somebody help recommend me some good new albums...

JenniferLynn said:
I've been trying to get my hands on a copy of Heed for under 35 bloody bucks... I'm almost crackin' at paying the price but DAMN.. come on...

The Call has been officially released in Europe, so don't pay that Japanese import price for it. You can find it here. The price is in Euros, so it's a little more than listed, but still reasonable.
AOR Heaven/Metal Heaven isn't usually listed amoung the vendors discussed on these forums, but they've been around for years and are very reputable. They also sent me a 17 song Sampler CD with my order.

Heed- "THe Call" is probably going to be my top album of 2006, although if you count EP's Dark Empire's "Distant Tides" is close.

Joe - not sure if you have any of the following, but here's what I've been playing:

Edguy - "Rocket Ride" = I love these guys and this disc, while not as solid as Hellfire Club in my opinion, is still well worth the purchase. Great cd to crank up while driving near the beach (if you live near one!!)

Rob Rock - "Holy Hell" = This guy is one of my favorite melodic singers around, and he seems to fly under the radar quite a bit of the time. This is his 3rd solo cd and it just smokes.....just a great power/melodic metal cd.

Sonata Arctica - "For the Sake of Revenge" = live album from S.A. Captures them well and the bonus dvd is a nice touch!

JenniferLynn said:
I've been trying to get my hands on a copy of Heed for under 35 bloody bucks... I'm almost crackin' at paying the price but DAMN.. come on...

CDInzane is awaiting a new shipment of the Heed CD's. I have tried ordering twice but they have been out of stock both times. They have it listed for $14.95.

I just wanna say thank you to everyone who threw me recommendations. The new Cloudscape & Overlorde are both very awesome indeed. thank you!

Btw i do have the new Sonata Arctica , Rob Rock, Edguy, and new Leatherwolf and all are great!

Now i can;t wait to get my hands on the new Angra!

The last Tad Morose ablum called ? is pretty damm good. I'm not really into all that many so-called power metal bands but they seem to sorta be in that genre, all i know is they rock. Also the new Jorn, while not" power metal" rocks as well. I tend to look at it all as rocknroll, if it rocks then it rolls! Sure thisn't much help though to ya.

Some recent albums that totally ROCK imo are

JAded Heart_Helluva Time
Dokken-Hell to pay
Dream Theater-Octovarium
James Labrie-Elements of persuasion
Reb Beech-Masquearde ( not new really)
Paul Stanley-Live To Win