Iron Grudge now up-- thoughts?

Plays for me!

Can you feel the hatred of his furtile mind? Can you see his ignorance? Unfortunately I can!

First listen, so I can't expect to pick up all the words. Seems to be a pure black metal song, great stuff.
Prefer the Northern Cold, but that song has set such high standards!

"We dug this hole ourselves, but we'll probably bury you instead"

I love that line, incredible song too, I love the departure from pretty much anything we've seen from Woods to date with this one. This is for some reason right now reminding me of some of the newer Old Dead Tree material, that kind of progressive, but heavy teetering on death metal style... tis amazing

(that probably made no sense at all, probably why I don't write reviews anymore haha)

i like this song, no clean vocals, and alot heavier than northern. although i prefer northern, i think iron grudge is a great song and i cant wait to hear the album from start to finish

Hmm this song reminds me of Operation Winter Mist mixed a bit with Hateforests Battlefieds cd. Overall its pretty cool and I cant wait to hear it in conjunction with the entire cd!

wow, this song is alot more aggressive than anything else ive heard by woods. has a strong thrash/death vibe. guitars are very vicious sounding the whole way through.

were ya pissed when you wrote this one dave?

Try again (and maybe wait for the full page to load before clicking on the songs). It should work for everyone now.

+ Thanks for the comments! :kickass:

Finally got it to work.

Sounds fucking massive man, I can't wait to get my filthy hands on this, :D

Btw, is that you doing all the vocals? (Including the low growls?)

.:crast:.