Iron Maiden at The Forum - 19th Feb 2008

Presale tickets for Maiden's US concerts are being offered to fans on Iron Maiden's website. Please visit www.ironmaiden.com for more information.
Getting the tickets during the presale is pretty much the only way to be sure of getting a good seat at a reasonable price. You will have to pay a fee to join the fan club but you will still end up paying way less than you will by going to a broker. We had a couple friends who missed out the last time and they ended up paying $500 to $1K to sit by fans who got in on the presale and paid $65 for similar seating. So don't miss out! :headbang:

Indeed, the second leg of the Maiden SBIT tour will be exclusively (?) North America. Hope to have many more dates in US and Canada. It is scheduled for late May/June. Nobody has any idea when those dates will be published.

Party on, Garth!:kickass:

Wanda ... I just saw an old Powerslave era pic of you w/John. I cannot believe he had such radical hair! Look at him now ... my God. :saint: Doesn't look like you've aged a day.:worship:

thanks for the info wanda, all over it. tomorrow at this time i will have my tickets for L.A. :kickass::headbang::kickass:

thats cool :) I'll have mine tomorrow though, have to pick up the rest i need thru that presale or just wait till satruday :headbang::headbang::Smokin::kickass:

FYI, the IMFC cost is 53.36 American = 25 euro, since I just signed up for this, since i am not missing them this time. And what about the pre-show with a get ready for IM show the night before with the girls. Since its been so long since i've seen you all play.

FYI, the IMFC cost is 53.36 American = 25 euro, since I just signed up for this, since i am not missing them this time. And what about the pre-show with a get ready for IM show the night before with the girls. Since its been so long since i've seen you all play.

Do you guys not get the option of just joining the IMOC? That's what I'm a member of and I still got the option of presales and first to the barrier wristbands etc. The only thing I don't get is the magazine which I thought was very poor anyway. It only costs me £10 a year to join it. I just didn't think the full membership was worth the money.

Do you guys not get the option of just joining the IMOC? That's what I'm a member of and I still got the option of presales and first to the barrier wristbands etc. The only thing I don't get is the magazine which I thought was very poor anyway. It only costs me £10 a year to join it. I just didn't think the full membership was worth the money.

Gotta agree 100%. Your reasoning is impeccable.

For what i have heard, is there is actually 2 floor sections, one is GA-Mosh pit, which is directly in front of the stage, and then there is another barrier about 50' back which is GA-floor, from what i was reading on the IM forums for New Jersey. Can only hope. Now back to getting the girls to do a maiden warm up show a night or 2 before. And lets get the girls to do alot of the songs we know we won't hear live, i.e. Still Life, Rime, etc.

Now from what i'm reading around for the Forum show, Floor is floor is floor, no special sectioning for what is called Mosh Pit tickets.