Iron Maiden at The Forum - 19th Feb 2008

So true. That's why I said in my post that I hope I get first to the barrier. What good is a floor ticket if you can't see the band? Of course, if you're tall it doesn't matter. If I don't get first to the barrier, then I need to be first in line (and give up party in the parking lot?). Arg! I want my cake & ice cream!!!

Yeah it sucks. I can't stand having to stand in line for 3 hours just so I can get front to the barrier. Then once you are there you can't leave to get a drink or take a wizz because you will lose your spot.

I hate arena shows that are set up like this. Last one I went to was Slayer at the long beach arena in the middle of summer. It was aweful. So hot and packed on that floor that I left early because I couldn't take the heat and you couldn't see anything but smoke. I promised myself id never go to another Arena gig ever again. But Iron Maiden I am going to have to make an exception.

Slayer at Irvine Meadows a few months back was fuckin amazing though :headbang:

Parking lot party? You want some flyers to plaster on car windshields in the lot?? PM me you addy if you'd like a stack sent to ya to help spread the word! Woohoo!

Hey be sure to come the day prior for the official FC party in Hollywood where we will be performing. :kickass:

Marvina has been working on getting IMFC special parking area for us members. something like if your ticket says FC, then we will all park in the same area.

as for the keyclub show, well tootin' my own horn here.... it was my suggestion that you hooked up with MetalSkool that night when a FC member suggested getting you all to play. Glad it all worked out can't wait!!!!

And if you all need some help promoting the show (though we allready have 108 FC members listed to go :headbang:) you let me know.

Marvina has been working on getting IMFC special parking area for us members. something like if your ticket says FC, then we will all park in the same area.

as for the keyclub show, well tootin' my own horn here.... it was my suggestion that you hooked up with MetalSkool that night when a FC member suggested getting you all to play. Glad it all worked out can't wait!!!!

And if you all need some help promoting the show (though we allready have 108 FC members listed to go :headbang:) you let me know.

*Toot Toot!* Toot away! Nice one! Thanks for the idea!! :headbang:
FLyers would be generic flyers to plaster about the Forum parking lot! Still interested?

yeah, sure. I'll enlist Dion to help me, he's a pushover for you ladies :p
Street-Team-Dion-web-1.jpg

Dion rocks! He's one of the sweetest people and an awesome street teamer! It's always a joy to get to know people who love music the way he does - and his actions speak louder than words!

Street-Team-Dion-web-1.jpg

Dion rocks! He's one of the sweetest people and an awesome street teamer! It's always a joy to get to know people who love music the way he does - and his actions speak louder than words!

great pic!!!
9136-R1-23-24A.jpg

This is us in Denver when Maiden did their offshow from Ozzfest. Pabla, Dion and myself. I totally agree with all you said, Dion is awesome!!! His bday is in Jan, so what else could we get him but Iron Maiden tix!!:headbang::headbang: If there is anything I can do to help promote the Key Club show 2/18 shoot me a PM. I'll keep an eye out for graphics to post on my boards.

According to Live Nation, Lauren Harris — daughter of IRON MAIDEN bassist Steve Harris — will support MAIDEN at the Forum in Los Angeles, California on February 19, 2008. Lauren is also scheduled to open for MAIDEN on July 1, 2008 at the Ominisport De Bercy Arena in Paris, France.

I'm not sure on how to feel about the opening act... She's Steve's kid and all... I've only heard one tune and can't say I like it... I would have so preferred a "Night with..." type setting with no Opening Act. :(

J

According to Live Nation, Lauren Harris — daughter of IRON MAIDEN bassist Steve Harris — will support MAIDEN at the Forum in Los Angeles, California on February 19, 2008. Lauren is also scheduled to open for MAIDEN on July 1, 2008 at the Ominisport De Bercy Arena in Paris, France.

Cool, I hope she plays at the London gig too. I really enjoyed her performances when I saw her. I loved her cover of Gun's Steal Your Fire. She kept singing it to me cos I knew the words. :D

Just got my ticket for the Key Club can't wait to catch up with you all again. Then Maiden on tuesday night.

If anybody is looking for a ticket, it looks like i will have an extra one for the show tuesday night, send me a pm its a floor ticket

Also when do we get it together again up here in the bay area.

30 days and counting

Just got my ticket for the Key Club can't wait to catch up with you all again. Then Maiden on tuesday night.

If anybody is looking for a ticket, it looks like i will have an extra one for the show tuesday night, send me a pm its a floor ticket

Also when do we get it together again up here in the bay area.

30 days and counting

There's a sticky thread about the LA show at the top there. ;) Moving this to there for you.

I haven't got a PM yet. doubt we will get them till late next week :kickass:

omg have you seen the set list ?? and photos from the first few gigs ???
this show is gonna rock :rock

oops I see you posted a thread with that exact information (hangs head in shame) sorry

I haven't got a PM yet. doubt we will get them till late next week :kickass:

omg have you seen the set list ?? and photos from the first few gigs ???
this show is gonna rock :rock

oops I see you posted a thread with that exact information (hangs head in shame) sorry

Best of luck to everyone!!! Hope at least one person from here wins!! :kickass:

Haha, yes I have!! :lol:

What time do the Maidens come on stage at the key club? I'm working that day and then driving from San Diego up to Hollywood for the show. I just don't won't to miss any of the Maidens. Any info on start time would really help me . Thanks