Iron Maiden at The Forum - 19th Feb 2008

What time do the Maidens come on stage at the key club? I'm working that day and then driving from San Diego up to Hollywood for the show. I just don't won't to miss any of the Maidens. Any info on start time would really help me . Thanks

I will check for you and the correct time will be sent out in our email updates as well as posted here in a Key Club thread, but I know it is an earlier night for us. YAY! I think Metal Skool goes on around 10:30 or 11:00 (if you haven't seen this act you definitely should stick around!!!) so I would guess we are on somewhere around 9:00? I will post more accurate info soon. :)

I'm still confused. Are there 2 GA sections on the floor or not? TM's site shows the seating chart as floor all GA but stubhub's seating chart shows a separate section for GA mosh pit. Also on TM's site, if you go to select a section, there are seperate sections for "FLOOR GA" and "GA FLOOR SECTION MOSH PIT".

No, there is no difference between mosh pit and floor, when the tickets went first on sale there was a lot of questions about it over on the Iron Maiden web site. A few people called to get clarification about it. And they said it is all floor. Stubhub we think put that up to maybe to see if they can get more $ for floor tickets if they were 'Mosh Pit' tickets, because the tickets just say floor General Admission.

Not sure how true this is, but word is that Iron Maiden's film crew is going to film at the key club.:headbang: This came from fan club members who are involved in the clive aid auction. I hope it's true. I think it would be great for the Iron Maidens and a blast for the FC fans ! See you all there.

Are we all going to get together before the forum show and hang out? I know Red Shirt usually brings some really good tequila! LOL

We're heading up around 3 pm if anyone would like to ride with us from Tustin. Right of the 5/55 interchange. Or we can meet up in the parking lot..I have cell numbers for Arch & RedShirt in my phone so I can call you when we arrive and tell you where we're parked.

And we're going to the Hollywood show the night before if anyone wants to ride with us then, too. Be leaving about 6:30 for that one.

I wont get into LAX until around 5 or 6pm so Kevin of Damage, Inc. is picking me up. We will then head over to the forum. So we will try to find you once we get there.

--- UPDATE ---
Hey I am booking my flight right now and I need a favor! The last flight out is at 11:00pm and I KNOW the show will go longer than that. Is there anyone in LA who can offer me a place to crash for 1 night and a ride back to the airport. I leave on the 6:00am flight back to Oakland out of LAX. If someone lives real close to LAX I might be able to get a cab to the airport if it wont be too expensive.

I wont have any luggage with me so I will be able to stroll through security and onto the plane. I guess in the worse case scenario I can just hang out at the airport all night but I do have to work in the AM so I cant roll in too tired. LOL

anyone have 2 of these pit tickets for the iron maiden show feb 19 at the forum? need now. will meet with cash

no HCW for me :heh:, still waiting on FTTB :headbang:

no FTTB either, i feel like swearing really LOUD !!!!

no i did not :mad::cry: going to have to get there early now. plane gets in at 9:30 so should be o.k. just didn't want to stand in line all afternoon :mad:

I won. %90 of the concerts I have been to I was
on the rail by waiting all day. This will be a change.

"waiting all day" Iv'e played that game soooooo many times when i was younger. too damn old now to do it. have a blast.