Iron Maiden at The Forum - 19th Feb 2008

me and 3 friends will be there got tix yesterday GA.:headbang: going to be awsome. however i am more excited for the may/june dates. one maiden show is never enough. hopefully on 2nd leg they will play 3-4 shows in california, and some others out west that I can get to :kickass:

Is it true about the Key Club ? Please say yes,please say yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a quote from myself in the "2 nights only on US tour....so far" thread regarding what you are asking. :)

*Official tease post* - I must keep up my reputation you know! :saint:
Venue secured!!! That's all for now!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :headbang: - Yes, we are playing!

I hope this helps. I'm not allowed to say any more until it is officially inked, but apparently somebody's already put the word out! :saint: :headbang: :kickass: :Smokin:

Thank You so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:
Here's a quote from myself in the "2 nights only on US tour....so far" thread regarding what you are asking. :)

*Official tease post* - I must keep up my reputation you know! :saint:
Venue secured!!! That's all for now!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :headbang: - Yes, we are playing!

I hope this helps. I'm not allowed to say any more until it is officially inked, but apparently somebody's already put the word out! :saint: :headbang: :kickass: :Smokin:

Got our tickets, can't wait for the Monday show and the Fan Club party in the parkinglot! Robert, Dan and Dion are coming down from up North and Robert sends his greetings and hugs ladies!

UP THE IRONS! and See ya in Feb!:hotjump::hotjump:

Got our tickets, can't wait for the Monday show and the Fan Club party in the parkinglot! Robert, Dan and Dion are coming down from up North and Robert sends his greetings and hugs ladies!

UP THE IRONS! and See ya in Feb!:hotjump::hotjump:

Parking lot party? You want some flyers to plaster on car windshields in the lot?? PM me you addy if you'd like a stack sent to ya to help spread the word! Woohoo!

Hey be sure to come the day prior for the official FC party in Hollywood where we will be performing. :kickass:

I am definetely going to this gig. Have floor tickets. But am a little bummed about the venue. The forum sucks. Kind of like the long beach arena. If you are on the floor you better get way up front if you want to see anything. If you have actual seats you are so far back it feels like you aren't even at the show. The only good thing is that this is in the middle of winter so hopefully it won't be dreadfully hot in there like it usually is.

Don't get me wrong I am very very happy that one of the only USA dates for this leg happens to be in Los Angeles so I won't complain too much. I just hope they come back later this summer and play Irvine Meadows again that show was incredible and that venue is awesome

It's pretty fuckin bad ass though that in 2007 Iron maiden is able to sell out a venue as big as the forum. Pretty impressive for a band that gets no air play on any radio stations or mtv

...If you are on the floor you better get way up front if you want to see anything...
So true. That's why I said in my post that I hope I get first to the barrier. What good is a floor ticket if you can't see the band? Of course, if you're tall it doesn't matter. If I don't get first to the barrier, then I need to be first in line (and give up party in the parking lot?). Arg! I want my cake & ice cream!!!