IRON MAIDEN DATES!!!!!!

GOSS said:
Princess - are you going to them, or just to Glasgie ?

Yeah I'll just be seeing Maiden at Glasgow Goss. I like them but they're not in my top 10 fav bands or anything, so I won't be travelling anywhere else to see them. I never got that special code thing you were supposed to get so you could get the tickets earlier, so there better still be standing tickets left when I try to get some on Friday morning.

What kind of tickets did the code get you, was it just to guarantee that you got standing tickets or is there some designated area inside the standing area for those with the special tickets. But I'm only going to see Maiden if I can get standing tickets, no way am I getting stuck up the back at the SECC in the seated tiered section. But I'm sure there will still be plenty of standing tickets on Friday morning.

Are you coming up to see Saxon at the Ferry Goss - I still owe you that drink, so I'll get you a pint of Angel Witch beer if they have it at the Ferry, or a pint of anything you fancy if they don't have the AW beer.

I am a member of the official Iron Maiden Fan Club where you get a unique code for pre-sale tickets. Membership gets you best available seats if you want, or standing (at the 'kin front !!). Pre-sale tickets for members are available until 10.00pm tonight. Normal tickets are then on sale for non-members from Friday 17th March (and may sell out fast).

I have got my Saxon tickets for London, Wolves, Manchester & Dublin. May go to Norwich (if I can get there from Wolves) and hope to get to Glasgow if I have enough money left. Which ones are you at ? See you at the front and at the bar, Princess !!

Cheers,
Goss.

Goss - I was originally going to head down to see them at Wolverhampton cos I didn't think Saxon would be playing Scotland this time but since they are playing at The Ferry, I'm just going to see them there.

I don't think I can really afford to see them at Wolverhampton as well cos I've got a few other concerts lined up, Thin Lizzy and Venom in the one week and then Aussie Floyd and then I'm away on holiday at beginning of April, which I am dreading with a passion, just not looking forward to it at all cos all I can think of is this mindblowing Saxon and Blitzkrieg concert. This will be the highlight of my year, its gonny be AWESOME!!! I'm also seeing MSG in May and Twisted Sister & Hanoi Rocks and Whitesnake in June, so the finances aren't looking too healthy these days, plus I need to buy the Maiden tickets on Friday. I IS BROKE lol!!!! But I really want to go to the Wolverhampton gig cos Girlschool are there as well and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. I'll see how I'm fixed after the holiday, I haven't ruled it out completely - and of course I could always sell a big load of stuff on ebay, all my signed Angel Witch and Diamond Head merch would bring in a good few hundred!!!!!!

I'll definitely see you at the bar and right down the front at The Ferry Goss if you're coming to Glasgow - we'll look like a couple of twins wearing black Saxon tshirts and our patchwork denim jackets:D . ROCKIN!!!!

Starmoon said:
JANUARY

Mon 8 CANADA, Quebec City Colisée de Québec
Tue 9 CANADA, Montréal Bell Centre
Thur 11 CANADA, Toronto Air Canada Centre
Fri 12 USA, Boston, MA DCU Center
Sat 13 USA, New York, NY MSG
Mon, 15 USA, E. Rutherford, NJ Continental Airlines Arena
Wed, 17 USA, Chicago, IL Allstate Arena
Fri, 19 USA, Denver, CO Pepsi Center
Sat 20 USA, Houston, TX Toyota Center
Mon 22 USA, Dallas, TX American Airlines Center
Wed 24 USA, San Diego, CA Sports Arena
Fri 26 USA, Los Angeles, CA Universal Amphitheatre
Sat 27 USA, Los Angeles, CA Universal Amphitheatre

These are rumored dates but Maiden has never really posted shows that far in advance and I'm sure you found them on the Trivium site. I don't know if they have inside info or are just jumping the gun?

Golden_Goose said:
These are rumored dates but Maiden has never really posted shows that far in advance and I'm sure you found them on the Trivium site. I don't know if they have inside info or are just jumping the gun?
They're those that my sister in the EMI offices had by hand. She said that not yet the dates were confirmed, but that are very probable that they touch in those sites. You do not worry if I don't write here, you will find out the dates by the official pag...

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Woooohoooooo how's this for an early Christmas present for all you Maiden fans. Brilliant news and I'll need to stay off the Morgans Spiced Rum for this one cos I still can't really remember seeing them at Reading all those years ago which is just totally shocking!!!!! Dates in December;-

Thu 14 ENGLAND, Manchester Arena

Fri 15 SCOTLAND, Glasgow SECC

Sun 17 ENGLAND, Newcastle Arena

Mon 18 ENGLAND, Sheffield Arena

Tickets for the fanclub members go on sale on Friday, 10th March and 17th March for general public.

rockdevil.gif
rockdevil.gif

Golden_Goose said:
I got a standing tix for Newcastle :kickass:

Well done Goose on getting a standing ticket for Newcastle. I'm sitting here nearly in tears cos I've got a really bad feeling that I won't be able to get standing tickets for Glasgow tomorrow and I'm not going to go unless I get standing - NO WAY AM I GETTING STUCK UP THE FRIGGIN BACK ABOUT TEN THOUSAND MILES AWAY FROM THE DAMN STAGE - NO WAY!!!

So I'll be parking my arse at this computer first thing tomorrow and hopefully will get into the SECC's site before it crashes as it usually does when there's hot tickets going on sale and if I don't get a standing ticket for Glasgow, well I'll just have to nick your Newcastle standing ticket Goose:heh: :heh:

Looks like your Newcastle standing ticket is safe Goose cos I managed to get myself 2 standing tickets right at 9 O'clock this morning without any bother at all. Went on at 8.46am and it said Iron Maiden Sold Out - slightly raging when I saw that but when I went back on at 9am, there was plenty standing tickets and seated tickets. That's made my day getting standing tickets, ultra happy now:D

Well done Goose on getting a standing ticket for Newcastle. I'm sitting here nearly in tears cos I've got a really bad feeling that I won't be able to get standing tickets for Glasgow tomorrow and I'm not going to go unless I get standing - NO WAY AM I GETTING STUCK UP THE FRIGGIN BACK ABOUT TEN THOUSAND MILES AWAY FROM THE DAMN STAGE - NO WAY!!!

So I'll be parking my arse at this computer first thing tomorrow and hopefully will get into the SECC's site before it crashes as it usually does when there's hot tickets going on sale and if I don't get a standing ticket for Glasgow, well I'll just have to nick your Newcastle standing ticket Goose:heh: :heh:

:lol: nick away Princess :heh:

:heh:
Looks like your Newcastle standing ticket is safe Goose cos I managed to get myself 2 standing tickets right at 9 O'clock this morning without any bother at all. Went on at 8.46am and it said Iron Maiden Sold Out - slightly raging when I saw that but when I went back on at 9am, there was plenty standing tickets and seated tickets. That's made my day getting standing tickets, ultra happy now:D

I know there are several sites to get tickets for the gigs:cool: there is the get it live site and there is also www.seetickets.com

I now have a standing ticket for Newcastle & Sheffield :kickass:

MAIDEN!
MAIDEN!
MAIDEN!
MAIDEN!

:heh:

I got a standing ticket for earls court gonna be a hard time on the wallet december,they usually hold the blaze bash around that time aswell hopefully they will move it towards the begining of december :)

Raven_1 said:
I got a standing ticket for earls court gonna be a hard time on the wallet december,they usually hold the blaze bash around that time aswell hopefully they will move it towards the begining of december :)

I'd love to do Earl's Court too but its too close to christmas sadly. I'm happy with 2 shows and a few days of checking out London and stuff:cool:

I'd like to stop at the Ruskin Arms and take a ride to Stonehenge.

Woooohoooooo how's this for an early Christmas present for all you Maiden fans. Brilliant news and I'll need to stay off the Morgans Spiced Rum for this one cos I still can't really remember seeing them at Reading all those years ago which is just totally shocking!!!!! Dates in December;-

Tue 12 ENGLAND, Birmingham NEC

Thu 14 ENGLAND, Manchester Arena

Fri 15 SCOTLAND, Glasgow SECC

Sun 17 ENGLAND, Newcastle Arena

Mon 18 ENGLAND, Sheffield Arena

Wed 20 IRELAND, Dublin The Point

Fri 22 ENGLAND, London Earls Court
:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Tickets for the fanclub members go on sale on Friday, 10th March and 17th March for general public.
paddy is going to the london gig my friends and iam watching maiden england at this moment:kickass: :kickass:

Yeah! I managed to get two tickets for standing places for the Helsinki concert! Ok, now i will start hunting for a Tampere-ticket.