Motorhead Dates

princess_of_the_night2112

Goddess of Metal
May 23, 2005
Glasgow
Just thought I'd post some Motorhead dates in November for all you M'Head fans (I think there's at least 3 fans on here:lol: ).

Anyhooo I see they're playing The Carling again in Glasgow on a Saturday night - yeeehaaaa I'm there!!!! Would love it if Girlschool could support them again, that would be fantastic, and just Girlschool, no shitey In Flames, so at least Girlschool could play more than about 6 songs this time:heh: .

Newcastle City Hall Newcastle THU 02/11/2006
Carling Academy Glasgow Glasgow SAT 04/11/2006
Apollo Manchester SUN 05/11/2006
St George's Hall Bradford TUE 07/11/2006
City Hall Sheffield WED 08/11/2006
Carling Academy Birmingham THU 09/11/2006
Cardiff University Cardiff SAT 11/11/2006
New Theatre - Oxford Oxford SUN 12/11/2006
De Montfort Hall Leicester MON 13/11/2006
Norwich U.E.A. Norwich WED 15/11/2006
Corn Exchange Cambridge THU 16/11/2006
Regent Theatre Ipswich FRI 17/11/2006
Rock City Nottingham SUN 19/11/2006
Colston Hall Bristol MON 20/11/2006
Plymouth Pavilions Plymouth TUE 21/11/2006
Guildhall Portsmouth THU 23/11/2006
Leas Cliff Hall Folkestone FRI 24/11/2006
Carling Academy Brixton London SAT 25/11/2006

cant wait for this there bringing the bomber set up out of retirement for this which will be awesome

also theres gonna be some special guests on stage! ex members!

Lifted off getlive.co.uk pre-sale:

The Motörhead legend roars on in 2006 - the infamous "bomber" rig is coming out of retirement for this UK Tour in November. The show will feature past and present members of the band, fronted, as ever by Lemmy, plus very special guests.

Raven_1 said:
Lifted off getlive.co.uk pre-sale:

The Motörhead legend roars on in 2006 - the infamous "bomber" rig is coming out of retirement for this UK Tour in November. The show will feature past and present members of the band, fronted, as ever by Lemmy, plus very special guests.

Sounds awesome - I remember last year they said they were going to be bringing the bomber rig but that didn't happen, so hopefully they will bring it out of retirement for this concert, that would be brilliant. I'm getting quite excited about the very special guests and I've changed my mind now I don't want Girlschool, well I wouldn't mind them, but I think I would prefer someone like BLITZKRIEG or DIAMOND HEAD to support them - or even better both of them to support Motorhead would just be phenomenal. And Saxon of course would be quite good as well:) . I want to know as soon as possible who the support is, so if anyone hears, can you post here please as soon as you find out, and I will do the same. Thanking you:). Just had a thought, maybe it will be the mighty KROKUS.

Raven_1 said:
maybe a band like Overkill or Annihilator?

I've only heard one song by Overkill, one called F*ck You, and I couldn't really remember what it was like, so I am listening to it again right now and I really like it, yeah so they would be good. I've never heard any Annihilator but I think they probably sound tooo doomy for me. Krokus haven't played here for years, too damn long in fact, but I can't see them being the support for Motorhead, it's just that I would love to see them again, either as headliners or as support. I think it will be Diamond Head - Diamond Head and Motorhead - fook yeah:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Are you called Raven cos you love the band or cos you just like the birds ravens or something else?

Im guessing its because he likes the Raven by Edgar Alan Poe....It was all i could think of when editing this post btw!

I've never heard any Annihilator but I think they probably sound tooo doomy for me

Annihilator are THE most underrated band in history, moreso than Saxon. I dunno what theyre like now, but their first couple of albums are sensational.
Think early speed metal meets megadeth.If annihilator support ill go to oxford and london.

valanx said:
Carefull raven, sounds to me like another one of her attempts at a chat up line !!

Huh - what are you on about now Valanx. And what do you mean "another one of her attempts at a chat up line". When have I ever attempted to chat any one up on here before - never is the answer. I'm not in the habit of chatting any one up - on a forum or in real life, that is the males job to do, ladies should never ever make the first move. And anyway I was only thinking he might be another Raven fan like myself, since I like them a lot and did see them a few times, unlike you!!!!!!

TS02back.jpg

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Huh - what are you on about now Valanx. And what do you mean "another one of her attempts at a chat up line". When have I ever attempted to chat any one up on here before - never is the answer. I'm not in the habit of chatting any one up - on a forum or in real life, that is the males job to do, ladies should never ever make the first move. And anyway I was only thinking he might be another Raven fan like myself, since I like them a lot and did see them a few times, unlike you!!!!!!

Ok, calm down princess please......is what i would say if i felt at all moved by your attempted agression towards me.

And.......who are Raven ????

Ahahahahaha

To be honest its a bit of everything

All for Nothing is one of my Fave albums so yeah i love the band Raven

I Also like the poem alot

Im also a Big Ecw freak and Scott levy (raven) is a bit of a hero

Oh and agree with Bosnian witchfinder Annihilator are just an amazing band Alice in hell and never neverland are metal essentials but all there albums are pretty unique 'set the world on fire' is a amazing album

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
that is the males job to do, ladies should never ever make the first move.

TS02back.jpg

So that's where I'm going wrong!! I literally had to force Paxoman to go out with me!! Mind you, I think we're both regretting my efforts now!! :lol: :rolleyes: But then...I have never claimed to be a "lady" :D

You beat me to it Raven cos I just heard as well that it was Clutch:puke: :puke: . Ragin noo, was getting well excited there at the thought that it might have been Diamond Head. I might no bother going cos I don't think I could handle Clutch.