pickering north yorks uk
Cardiff University Students Union - Thu 22/10/09
Rock City - Nottingham Find Tickets - Mon 26/10/09
Waterfront - Norwich - Tue 27/10/09
Wulfrun Hall - Wolverhampton Wed 28/10/09
University of Northumbria - Newcastle Upon Tyne Thu 29/10/09
Manchester Academy 2 - Sat 31/10/09
KOKO - London - Sun 01/11/09

Sam, I still have to get myself to Glasgow, often at rush hour, to make it to gigs. That's not the problem. The problem is that this being "the best small country in the world", forget about using public transport, you will never get there in time.

I would pay a tribute in bottles of whisky if I could see decent bands in Edinburgh. And it it was Amon Amarth in the Edinburgh Picturehouse... well... name your malt, that would be a dream come true...

:D:D:D Fuck yes!!!

I'll definitely go to one of the England dates if there is nothing closer to me, beggars can't be choosers. :rolleyes: anyway, a trip to London is overdue in my case, and this time I am not letting airfares get on the way!

Awaiting confirmation with bated breath... Really looking forward to AA in a small venue, student union gigs in my experience are great. Small room, affordable beer- fucking win man.

Sam, I still have to get myself to Glasgow, often at rush hour, to make it to gigs. That's not the problem. The problem is that this being "the best small country in the world", forget about using public transport, you will never get there in time.

I would pay a tribute in bottles of whisky if I could see decent bands in Edinburgh. And it it was Amon Amarth in the Edinburgh Picturehouse... well... name your malt, that would be a dream come true...

Glasgow confirmed now though ;)

woohoo!

p.s. just practising

You wish! :lol::lol::lol: But if they are playing Norwich, which is not particularly a hotbed of metaldom...

I still have my fingers, toes and all appendages crossed for Edinburgh though! 'cause I am selfish and greedy and want to see them twice without having to go to England. :)

Excuse me?

Norwich needs more reasonably-shaped bands. This is good news indeed.