[TOUR] DragonForce + Turisas World Tour: UK/IE

Talked the lovely Hayley into coming to the Birmingham date last night. Score! :D

Of course, this means it'll be a touch cramped at mine now, but the more the merrier, eh? :p

i am not spending 37 euros on a ticket for dublin just to see really few songs and too much of dragonforce XD

I just do NOT like DF - even on CD i do NOT like them, either accept it or let it be.

and well - I have quite "a few" friends who saw DF live already - and they´re not that happy about what they´d seen though they are big fans of them...

but well, everyone has his/her own taste.

I have no problems with DF, and I am a fan, hence why I paid to see them. It's just Turisas are my favourite band, and being as they aren't on a tour of the UK on their own till next year I want to see as much of them as I can

haha here's my itinerary (or however you spell it)
26th: drive leeds to manchester, see gig, drive manc to leeds.
27th: drive leeds to birmingham, see gig, stay in hotel.
28th: drive birmingham to southampton, see gig, drive back to leeds
5th oct: drive leeds to norwich, see gig, stay in norwich
6th oct: drive norwich to leeds
7th oct: gig in leeds, no driving, woohoo!!!!
10th oct: drive leeds to glasgow, see gig, stay in glasgow, go home.... sometime...

6 gigs
2 weeks
1400 miles
one hell of an awesome tour!!!!!!!!

aye, this is the good thing about having a job, you have the money to... oh wait, i got made redundant... savings!!! :)

haha they do indeed, chances are they'll be back for the Ultra Beatdown 'second strike' next year... wait are we talking Dragonforce or Turisas?

the metal duck is awesome!!!!
he coming to birmingham?