Iron Maiden @ Long Beach Arena 08/25/03 - SCREAM FOR ME LONG BEACH!!!!!!!

SuperKirk

Dec 23, 2002
Visit site
YEAAAAH!!!! Finally the show has been confirmed! Iron Maiden at Long Beach Arena!!! Tickets go on sale this Saturday 07/12/03 at 10:00am. SCREAM FOR ME LONG BEACH!!!!!

I don't think there is a pre-sale for this show... at least it's not on the IM website like the other pre-sales. I don't think there will be a problem getting good tickets on Saturday since there are already a couple other So Cal shows and that they haven't really advertised the LB show much.

SuperKirk said:
I don't think there is a pre-sale for this show... at least it's not on the IM website like the other pre-sales. I don't think there will be a problem getting good tickets on Saturday since there are already a couple other So Cal shows and that they haven't really advertised the LB show much.

Hopefully there will be no chairs on the floor and it will be general admission. Last time I saw Maiden at Long Beach Arena was day 4 (Sunday) of 4 shows that were recorded there for Live After Death!

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Oops, sorry Armando! I was YESSss-ing about them playing Long Beach! I don't have a pre-sale password. Sorry!!! o_O

OK... I thought you where teasing me. I figured you had some maiden pull. If I hear about any pre-sale pass word I'll notify you all. But I think SuperKirk is right... not pre-sale on this one.

Actually I haven't seen it listed on Ticketmaster.com yet?

Father Ray said:
the show is FINALLY on Ticketmaster.com,
but it's *ONLY* listed as 'Iron Maiden'...

anyone know if Dio & Motorhead
are on the bill as well?

:Smokedev:

Yes, the Old Fogeys of Metal Tour :D will feature Dio and Motorhead at the L.B.A.

smylex said:
Yes, the Old Fogeys of Metal Tour :D will feature Dio and Motorhead at the L.B.A.

And of course, add the recently united Judas Priest to that group of Old Fogeys . . . that proves that there aren't many young uns who can step up to the plate and hit em out of the park like the Old Fogeys can.

HA HAAAA!! Just got my tickets. Center section 20 rows form the stage!! WOO HOO!!! This show is going to rule! MAIDEN... MAIDEN... MAIDEN!!!!

Keyser Soze said:
16th row... section A
Hell YES

Got my seats last night. Risers section 15, row G. Excellent seats because they are slightly above the floor. There are plenty of good seats available and plenty of floor seats, too. I don't like floor seats, however, cuz I can't see over everyone, especially when everyone stands on the chairs!

I won't be at this show. What's the point since I already have a ticket to see the show the night before and the set list never changes on the US Tour? Besides, school starts that week and taking more time off would be more interference with me making mo money, mo money, mo money!