Iron Maiden @ Long Beach Arena 08/25/03 - SCREAM FOR ME LONG BEACH!!!!!!!

SciKikMobster said:
SCORED!

Floor Section F Row 14... is that good?

I can't wait for this show... This summer concert season is shaping up nicely.

Rock Steady Y'all!

I think Section F is in the rear floor seats. There are 6 sections (A-F). The first 3 are A-B-C and the sections immedately behind them are D-E-F. You can run a general search of "Long Beach Arena Seating" on the Internet and you will find a seating chart. Being less than 5'5" I am too goddamn short for floor seats!

I propose that someone organize a HUGE pre-show party somewhere...perhaps at FRO'S? We can take the red bus from there to the concert. I think it's only 90 cents or a buck each way and we will avoid the $8+ parking fee and ridicuous traffic exiting the concert. I don't know how late the buses run, however! Just a thought....

drumslut said:
I propose that someone organize a HUGE pre-show party somewhere...perhaps at FRO'S? We can take the red bus from there to the concert. I think it's only 90 cents or a buck each way and we will avoid the $8+ parking fee and ridicuous traffic exiting the concert. I don't know how late the buses run, however! Just a thought....

Word! And if Fro's not up for a bunch of drunks at his pad, we could go to Rock Bottom or Hooters. That's always a good time! :loco:

SuperKirk said:
Word! And if Fro's not up for a bunch of drunks at his pad, we could go to Rock Bottom or Hooters. That's always a good time! :loco:

The bus is called Passport, and is part of the LB Transit. It appears that the buses pick up in 15 min increments, and run from downtown Long Beach to Belmont Shore as late at 12:45 am. Anyone know more about this? I used this service before during the LB Grand Prix and it really saved the headaches associated with driving/parking.

I'll be leading up a street team to flyer the Long Beach lot that night...eating pizza and drinking...all who are seeing the Irvine show...and can't afford to see the LB show too but want to hang w/ the Maidens, wine, dine and hear Maiden from the parking lot are welcome. I havn't flyered a big lot in a year and it can be fun w/ a fun group. email me at brucechickinson@theironmaidens.com if anyone is interested in joining the party.

Brucie Chickinson said:
I'll be leading up a street team to flyer the Long Beach lot that night...eating pizza and drinking...all who are seeing the Irvine show...and can't afford to see the LB show too but want to hang w/ the Maidens, wine, dine and hear Maiden from the parking lot are welcome. I havn't flyered a big lot in a year and it can be fun w/ a fun group. email me at brucechickinson@theironmaidens.com if anyone is interested in joining the party.

Beware of vomit! Remember last time we promoted in Long Beach Arena parking lot (I think it was an AC/DC concert)?

Brucie Chickinson said:
I'll be leading up a street team to flyer the Long Beach lot that night...all...are welcome.

I'm going to the show, but I might be able to skip a little of the Motorhead set and help with a little bit of flyering.