IRON MAIDEN release new album details!

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
British Metal legends IRON MAIDEN have released details of their forthcoming album while performing at Donington Park's Download Festival in the UK as part of their 'greatest hits' Give Me 'Ed... Til I'm Dead tour.

The album, due for release in late September, is to be titled Dance Of Death, and will feature 11 tracks - including the first Maiden track written by drummer Nicko McBrain (not counting the backstage barney that was "Mission From 'Arry"). Produce again by Kevin 'Caveman' Shirley, it will also feature a 5.1 stereo mix so people with home cinema setups can hear it in true 'studio' form.

The track listing of Dance Of Death is as follows:

1. Wildest Dreams
2. Rainmaker
3. No More Lies
4. Montsegur
5. Dance Of Death
6. Gates Of Tomorrow
7. New Frontier
8. Paschendale
9. Face in The Sand
10. Age Of Innocence
11. Journeyman

The first single has been mentioned as being 'Wildest Dreams', with a release due in early September.

Maiden will finish their tour of Europe in coming weeks before heading to North America to continue and conclude their brief "Give Me 'Ed" tour.

UltimateMetal.com > UM Forums > Metal News > IRON MAIDEN release new album details!

IRON MAIDEN release new album details!

Mark - June 1st, 2003, 08:51 AM

British Metal legends IRON MAIDEN have released details of their forthcoming album while performing at Donington Park's Download Festival in the UK as part of their 'greatest hits' Give Me 'Ed... Til I'm Dead tour.

The album, due for release in late September, is to be titled Dance Of Death, and will feature 11 tracks - including the first Maiden track written by drummer Nicko McBrain (not counting the backstage barney that was "Mission From 'Arry"). Produce again by Kevin 'Caveman' Shirley, it will also feature a 5.1 stereo mix so people with home cinema setups can hear it in true 'studio' form.

The track listing of Dance Of Death is as follows:

1. Wildest Dreams
2. Rainmaker
3. No More Lies
4. Montsegur
5. Dance Of Death
6. Gates Of Tomorrow
7. New Frontier
8. Paschendale
9. Face in The Sand
10. Age Of Innocence
11. Journeyman

The first single has been mentioned as being 'Wildest Dreams', with a release due in early September.

Maiden will finish their tour of Europe in coming weeks before heading to North America to continue and conclude their brief "Give Me 'Ed" tour.

| IP: Logged

asphyXy - June 6th, 2003, 12:49 PM

sounds awesome!

Wicked Child - July 15th, 2003, 11:20 PM

I can't wait......

JayKeeley - July 17th, 2003, 03:26 AM

"I hope it's as good as Virtual XI"
------------------------------

Wow, you have great expectations! LOL

I can't wait for the new album!

UP THE IRONS FOREVER!

It takes time to love this album, much like the previous one...

on first listen i thoughts it`s an average maiden record, but after a few spin under the good ol` needle, i think it`s an awesome album, Bruce sounds different here, i`d say he`s at the peak of his vocal skills at the moment, but maybe there`e yet to come from his way.

Great album, i love it.