Iron Maidens video on my show again!

Danny rctv

Girl Band Geek!
May 22, 2002
San Francisco
www.realitychecktv.com
So by default I'm playing the video "Remember Tomorrow" on my show "Reality Check" this week.I played "Number of the Beast a month or so ago & had been meaning to play the other 2 Maidens videos in the near future, but I had to do some last minute censoring of the episode I was editing.

This involves off shoots of the late Anton La Vey's Church of Satan.:devil:I like to cover freaky undergound performance art stuff & I knew satanists would have some twisted stuff for my twisted show!Earlier this year I filmed Anton's oldest daugter :Shedevil:Karla's "Satanic Valentine's day" last Febuary.there were some strange performers & bands there for sure & a stripper who ripped her clothes off with a knife.
A month or so later I went to an event called "Fuck Your Freedom" put on by Satanic Preist the Rev. Stephen Johnson Leyba of the "United Satanic Apache Front".He combines Laveyen satanic rituals with early native american rituals as he is part apache indian.
He had alot of freaky perfomers there including Jello Biafra of the Dead Kennedys,various poets,a local band calledWifey,& a stripper that pulled an american flag out of her uhhh.... y'know!:devil:I wasn't allowed to film that one sadly!:cry:
Anyways since this is October I thought these 2 segements would be perfect in the same episode.I called Karla La vey & told her I was airing it along with Rev. Leyba.To my suprise Karla freaked out telling me she DID NOT want any association with Rev. Leyba & especially didn't want to be in the same episode!She actually asked if she could come over to my place & review the episode before I turned it in.She was also wary of airing some of the stuff I shot at her event.She also told me if her father was still alive he'd be furious at me for including anything that associated him with Rev. Leyba(who was ordained a preist by Anton ironicly!)
So I agreed to remove the Rev. Leyba segement & put it in another episode so I replaced it with the Iron Maidens' "Remember Tomorrow" video(Glad it's a long song!) Karla actually thought the Maidens were "Really cute" & much more preferred being put next to them in the episode than Rev. Leyba whom she feels misrepresents their church.Bizare!
But the Maidens benefit from this & I don't have to pay the devil's daughter her due!:Shedevil: :devil: :devil:

Danny rctv said:
Damn!lots of views on this thread but no replies?You guys all freaked out or scared off by it or something?:confused:

I think you might be right, I've read a little about the church, and most have probably read next to nothing. And you know what scares people...the unknown.

The Trilogy is complete!I just palyed "The Trooper" in my latest episode wich featured the delayed United Satanic Apache Front Feature,A gothic industrial club and an interview with "Eddie Munster" Butch Patrick(also from "Lidsville").