Is anyone else experiencing difficults with hotmail account?

is it not displaying properly?? like hanging as the page loads?? i use firefox for hotmail instead of ie, seems to solve that problem

here we go agaiinnnn...

firefox in my experience : slow to load: crashes like fook, specially the download manager, some nice features, for ppl who think choice of browser is a form rebellion

ie: defacto standard for viewing webpages, normal ppl use it

I got a pop-up signing in to one of my hotmails about 1 1/2 months ago (just assuming the ad might be related to the problem) and I haven't been able to log in to any of my hotmails since. I'll sign in but the page won't load and it freezes up my comp. Have to shut it down. So it's totally gone. Glad I didn't have anything important any of them. I just had this liittle quiz thing a friend made and sent me that I wanted to keep in there, but that's all.

appleadtwoandtwo.sized.jpg

An update from microsoft sent to my comp. a couple of days ago. Downloaded it. Now I can get back into my mail, but there was a mail update, it stated, that had occurred as well. It's possible that I needed the microsoft update to match the hotmail update. (?)
You might want to try that, Mick, if you're still having problems with IE.