Is anyone else PUMPED about the new Nokturnal Mortum?

fuck yes my friend! they are on a winning streak of releases getting better and better so lets hope it continues! more awesome riffs! more pink floyd style meandering! more jew hating!

releases getting better and better

Truth. A Taste of Victory was the best, until Mirovozzrenie, which was the best until The Voice of Steel. If you don't like that album, you are not my friend.

Salute everyone!!!
The year 2013 has started, so we would like to share our plans for it with you.
This year we plan to release new album entitled “Істина” (“The Truth”). There are six songs almost complete. Most likely there will be eight tracks plus intro/outro. Soon we shall start the recording of material. We have chosen the studios already, so now we prepare for studio work.
Also we aim to start concert activity.
Besides that we’ve got agreement with Graveland concerning split EP.
You will be glad to hear the news about some interesting re-editions. This will happen soon, that’s why I shall not reveal anything right now – let it be a pleasant surprise for you.
Stay tuned! I’ll keep you informed about all the news as soon as possible.

Varggoth.

Has anyone been able to find the release date?

Yes. I am. However I do think The Voice of Steel is a bit inconsistent, and not nearly their best work.

Mirovozzrenie is the best, followed very closely by Goat Horns. I also love The Taste of Victory. A++

These are the facts as we know them. There is an epidemic of mass murders being committed by...?