Is anyone else sick right now?

I usually catch every cold going around. I got tired of going in circles with antibiotics and other supplements that never quite kicked the cold out. A few years back an old Chinese man gave me a remedy that I pretty much swear by now. Squeeze the juice from 4 lemons and 2 limes in a glass and add that same amount of honey. stir it real good and sip it throughout the day (don't drink it straight down all at once). Repeat daily until your cold dissipates.

In addition you can boil the lemon/lime peels in water with some ginger and drink that as a tea (really bitter), but the very high level of vitamin C works wonders. :)
The colds are usually all but gone in a few days or sooner. :worship:

cycosuicide said:
gee. weird. I feel as healthy as a horse. Sorry:loco:
Same here. Guess living by the ocean helps. But those Santa Anas were murder on the sinuses for this Mediterranean boy... (ignore the high elf female icon to the left. I've been too lazy to make a new account with a different identity).

Look on the bright side, Steph. You can get some movie watching in. Being sick helped me catch up on my collection. :tickled:

I think I posted this once before. A doctor (an MD no less) once told me if you're sick, head to Jamba Juice and get a Powerboost drink with an Immunity boost. Have one a day for three days and you'll be ok. I've used her suggestion and it works nicely. Coldeeze also works but I hate the way those things mess up your mouth.

smylex said:
Good lord! :ill: My mouth dried out just reading that! Talk about tangy! :loco:
True, but it is sure does the trick... and that's coming from someone who has been frequently and corpselike sick (hence the handle). :ill: