Is anyone going to the BWBK fest that owns a ENGL Powerball?

Jun 26, 2004
Hey All,
I'm sure you all know what can happen when you check valuable equipment for a flight(I've had my gear lost 2 times and another time my rack was beaten). Well this is why I am posting to see if anyone has a ENGL Powerball head I could borrow for the show. I will get you into the show, and maybe a guest (I have to see what the guest list is like).

Take Care, Chris.

LOL! If I had one Chris I would totally let you borrow it! You're more than welcome to use my 5150 head as a backup amp. Or just use that 15-watt Ibanez you have at the studio; with a microphone in front of it and 10,000 watts of amplification I bet you can't even notice the difference! Plus it's considered a carry-on! :loco:

metalgtr84 said:
LOL! If I had one Chris I would totally let you borrow it! You're more than welcome to use my 5150 head as a backup amp. Or just use that 15-watt Ibanez you have at the studio; with a microphone in front of it and 10,000 watts of amplification I bet you can't even notice the difference! Plus it's considered a carry-on! :loco:
Hell yes!!!!
My 15 watter will bring the house down. A 5150 would be nice but I have my switching set up for the powerball, and I would still have to check it, which means that I would still have to risk a damaged amp,Your Amp :OMG: . so I'll just wait and see if anyone there has one.
Thanks for the offer, Chris.

Sounds like you need some bubble-wrap...not an amp! LOL

bubblewrap.jpg