Is Cryptopsy a popular Deathcore band yet?

Craptopsy. Rly though Blasphemies Made Flesh and None So Vile are cool.

Yeah, it's not a bad deathcore album. I've listened to it today. Nothing out of place. It's about 15% nu-metal, which I expected it to be much more by the way everyone was talking. It's probably better than And Then You'll Beg, which isn't saying much, but it's better than 12%.

Once Was Not is the best Cryptopsy album.

I think the thing about The Unspoken King is that it's not even very good for a deathcore album. I mean, I like deathcore. I haven't heard much of The Unspoken King though. I'm sure it's not too bad...
Once was Not isn't that great, None So Vile kills it. I'd like to get Blasphemy Made Flesh and Whisper Supremacy sometime. After those albums though, not real sure.

Ungentle Exhumation, Blasphemy Made Flesh, and None So Vile. These IMO are the best ones. The Mike DiSalvo stuff isn't very much to my liking, though I've heard a couple of good tracks. Once Was Not is interesting, ranging from good to really good. As for the new one, lets not go there. They can release what they want, its their band. But if they're going to shit out something like their newest record, I'll say its shit.