is for funerals to come worth anything?

Is the picture disc actually worth anything?
And the cd version with black/white cover instead of the purplelogo version.
The black/white version is rumoured o be limited to 100 copies, is that true?

Sater said:
Is the picture disc actually worth anything?
And the cd version with black/white cover instead of the purplelogo version.
The black/white version is rumoured o be limited to 100 copies, is that true?

I bought a pic disk for about 15$ last year, but I have seen them sold for 40$ as well. On the list of things I dont have that Anders sent me was a "FFTC cd with white texts and logos" and yes it is limited to 100 copies-VERY RARE.

. . .He just killed that rumor. . . Why is having that one cd so important? I just got "Brave Yester Days" It's the exact same music, just a different package. I don't know just my opinion, also "For Funerals to Come" is a great album.

Scourge of Malice said:
cause i found a copy at a store over here... wondering if i could ebay it for some cash :)
Get the FUCK out of metal with your pathetic capitalist attitudes. We don't need your kind. Idiot.

Yah, that's fucking ignorant. (in regards to buying a CD to sell it). What about someone who would buy it to listen to it because they love the music? douche.

HarmonyDies.... said:
Yah, that's fucking ignorant. (in regards to buying a CD to sell it). What about someone who would buy it to listen to it because they love the music? douche.
Ebay is for snobby collectors who will pay top dollar for rare items, they're asking, you're supplying - that's how capitalism works. Maybe the guy already has the EP on another CD, or just doesn't want it...better to sell it to someone else who does, right?

Erik said:
Get the FUCK out of metal with your pathetic capitalist attitudes. We don't need your kind. Idiot.

HAHA, you guys are joking right? How fuckin stupid is one who deosnt take opportunities when they present themselves! Oh yea, thats not the "true metal" way to be is it. You have to live on your pretend mountaintop with sword and shield, screaming into the northwinds right? I buy and sell all the time on ebay. Grow up you morons, or does it sadden you to know that Scourge might have 5 bucks in his hand, and all your gonna have is your dick in yours. Anders is on ebay all the time, buying and selling. So basically what your saying is that Anders is a capitalist, snobby, pathetic idiot? Your the fuckin smallminded moron!
Some of us cant find Katatonia in stores where we live.
Why dont you bitch about something relevant and quit wasting space. The sheer idiocy displayed is incredible and baffling to me.

HAHA, get the fuck out of metal...your a complete and total joke!
You dont need his kind......untill he has the cd that you really want and the only place you can find it is from him. And whats this we shit? Speak for yourself.
Rock the fuck on Scourge!!!!!!

insidethefall said:
Ebay is for snobby collectors who will pay top dollar for rare items, they're asking, you're supplying...Maybe the guy already has the EP on another CD, or just doesn't want it...better to sell it to someone else who does, right?
You're forgetting that if the original poster DOESN'T buy the FFTC just to sell it for more money like the greedy fuck he is, then some REAL fan of the band could have bought it for $8 instead of $50 (just making an example here, I know FFTC won't sell for that much)
insidethefall said:
that's how capitalism works.
CAPITALISM HAS NO PLACE IN METAL. This is not Britney fucking Spears you know, this is honest music by people who have no interest in money FOR people who could care less about worldly things like that. Buying something only to sell it more expensively is COMPLETELY and TOTALLY unacceptable in metal.

Deliverance6 said:
HAHA, you guys are joking right? How fuckin stupid is one who deosnt take opportunities when they present themselves! Oh yea, thats not the "true metal" way to be is it. You have to live on your pretend mountaintop with sword and shield, screaming into the northwinds right? I buy and sell all the time on ebay. So basically what your saying is that Anders is a capitalist, snobby, pathetic idiot? Your the fuckin smallminded moron!
First of all -- shut the fuck up and be reasonable. And no -- I'm saying that Scourge is a greedy capitalist fuckface, nothing more. Anders doesn't buy things ONLY to sell them for more money. THAT is what I oppose. Case dismissed, you lose. Other than that, metal really doesn't need you either. Grow a brain and stop being a Christian-minded capitalist asshole.

Deliverance6 said:
Grow up you morons, or does it sadden you to know that Scourge might have 5 bucks in his hand, and all your gonna have is your dick in yours. Anders is on ebay all the time, buying and selling.
BOO HOO someone is getting rich? I don't care about money. Money is just about the most fucking irrelevant thing in the world, and I pity you for not realizing it. On the other hand, pure art is the most important thing to me in the world, and it angers me to see people try to PROFIT off ART.