Is it correct?

Fuck you Doobliners, I got this cheesy-peesy one in too, hohoo:

Cultural Heritage Walking Tour of Dublin

The history of Ireland’s great ["great" my addition, haha] capital, Dublin, goes back long centuries. When the Norman English conquered the city in 1170, they sent the remaining Vikings to a separate colony, Oxmanstown, on the north side. Over the centuries the south side developed as the seat of Government and the established order. It was not until the early 18th century that the north side was developed as we know it today. The north city has the widest and longest street, the tallest building, the finest Georgian houses and the three splendid public buildings by James Gandon which stand at its corners. The history of the north side is associated with people whose great projects - social, architectural or commercial - opened new horizons and changed the Dublin way of life. The main creators of north Dublin were Sir. Humphrey Jervis, who first developed the north bank in the late seventeenth century; James Gandon, whose buildings are unquestionably the most beautiful ones in Dublin; Luke Gardiner and his family, who designed streets and squares of the finest and most fashionable houses in Georgian Dublin; and Bartholomew Mosse, whose energy created the Rotunda Hospital and Parnell Square. North Dublin also has the Abbey and Gate Theatres, which renewed the Irish theatre tradition. Today the area is alive with the variety of Dublin's culture. Old houses are being restored for new uses; and new theatres and new horizons in entertainment are opening up. Everywhere there is a characteristic mixture of the old with the new.

Dhatura said:
Fuck you Doobliners, I got this cheesy-peesy one in too, hohoo:

Cultural Heritage Walking Tour of Dublin

The history of Ireland’s great ["great" my addition, haha] capital, Dublin, goes back long centuries. When the Norman English conquered the city in 1170, they sent the remaining Vikings to a separate colony, Oxmanstown, on the north side. Over the centuries the south side developed as the seat of Government and the established order. It was not until the early 18th century that the north side was developed as we know it today. The north city has the widest and longest street, the tallest building, the finest Georgian houses and the three splendid public buildings by James Gandon which stand at its corners. The history of the north side is associated with people whose great projects - social, architectural or commercial - opened new horizons and changed the Dublin way of life. The main creators of north Dublin were Sir. Humphrey Jervis, who first developed the north bank in the late seventeenth century; James Gandon, whose buildings are unquestionably the most beautiful ones in Dublin; Luke Gardiner and his family, who designed streets and squares of the finest and most fashionable houses in Georgian Dublin; and Bartholomew Mosse, whose energy created the Rotunda Hospital and Parnell Square. North Dublin also has the Abbey and Gate Theatres, which renewed the Irish theatre tradition. Today the area is alive with the variety of Dublin's culture. Old houses are being restored for new uses; and new theatres and new horizons in entertainment are opening up. Everywhere there is a characteristic mixture of the old with the new.
*yawn* wheres the bit about pubs? or chippys?

Strangelight said:
*yawn* wheres the bit about pubs? or chippys?

Indeed, sorry I didn't consult you beforehand, and now it's too late. After I spend a sufficient amount of time in the Great Capital I'll write another version with pubs and chippys.

Strangelight said:
johnc2.jpg
:tickled:

blackeyed said:
that is perfect, grammatically correct formal english. so fuck you and your shoddy furniture :p

hellooo that is a joke, besides theres no such thing as english, so 'fuck you' :erk: too and your shoddy grammar :Spin: