Is it true about Jonas

DeathMetalProgRocker

New Metal Member
Apr 9, 2008
Has he regained his ability to scream?
Its been bothering me as I am yet to find out whether its true or not for sure.
I need some bloody confirmation!!!!!

the word on the street is that he's back, better, bigger, stronger, and darker then ever
he will scream straight into your darkest nightmares and the obscurest corners of yer mind ^^

Wishful thinking, i guess. And even if he has regained it - do not expect Brave murder day part 2 anytime soon...

I personally like the direction they headed with TGCD, it was very smooth, fluid, doomy stuff.

the pure clean vocals just added to the whole feel of it.

Can't we fucking drop the whole "oooh is Jonas screaming again, oooh aaah wowowow" nonsense...
It's annoying speculation...
Even IF he would go a screaming again on the new album, no one here could tell, you shall just have to wait and hear... for... your...self.

he did screams on the new Ayreon album. so yes he is back but i don't think we will see much in katatonia any time soon.
Well, "back"... He has been doing Murder on a lot of Katatonia shows i guess from the BMD era and up til now - so he never lost it altogether. Thing is he can't do them very long before his voice gets fucked up.

DODS has some of the best "tortured" sounding screams I've heard. And reading along with the lyrics and listening to the bleak, desolate riffs ov melancholy...it all mixes well :)